26

Yuu's pov

I end up having a shopping  date with him. We're currently in the mall.

"Why in the world are you doing this to a commoners like me?" I said giving him an annoyance look.

"Why not? Your my future boyfriend anyway." He said while smiling. I just look at him weirdly and sigh.

Then we proceed to our shopping date. Sometimes we argue because he always pick anything either it's expensive or not. But the quality is not good.

I on the other hand is good a picking things. I pick the best quality with an affordable price. Thats how someone in a same situation as me pick the things that they needed to buy. Mika on the other hand, doesn't care. He just pick it and off we go. That's why we seems to argue.

But after we brought to many foods, which I'm greatful for him. He drove me to a fancy restaurant. I just found out that Mika has 7 credit cards and each on has tons of money. Millions of money was in each account. He attempt to give one of his credit card to me, but I refuse.

Its not appropriate to accept a credit card to someone who was just courting you. Even though he is rich.

Anyway he drove me to a fancy restaurant and I was amazed by it. When we at it, he already take off his disguise and look like himself.

We enter the hotel restaurant and the lady greeted him.

"Good Noon, Mikaela-sama." The attendant said with a blush. Mika just smile and nod.

He grab my hand and we both sit near the window. I look at the window with a smile. It has a beautiful scene. I bet its more beautiful when its nightime.

"Its beautiful." I said with a smile.

"Really? I look at them all the time." Mika said boringly. I look at him sheepishly.

"Do you come here often?" I ask.

"Yes, This is where I take my breakfast every once in awhile." Mika said.

"Then? Why that day? The day you went to our shop? Why you went there when you have here?" I ask curiously,

"That day was fateful, since I was always here I think I wanted something new. Thats why I let Lacus drag me there" he said while he chuckled. "Who knew I will find the person that I love in there." He said happily. I blush.

"Shut up."

"Cute," he said.

What ever Mika's order, thats my order since I didn't understand a single name in their menu's. So a simple meal will satisfy me.

After awhile, Mika decided to come back since probably Lacus will scold him for being with me almost since yesterday. I also give thanks to Mika about everything single thing. If only I could done something in return.

"Thank you very much Mika. For every single thing." I said with a smile while bowing at him.

"It's nothing Yuu-chan." He said with a smile.

"I wish I could do something for you in return," i said. He smile.

"You could." He said.

I tilt my head and look at him. He lean closer to me until our face was inch closer. My cheek went pink and my heart wAs racing was faster than before.

He careless my cheek gently. I suddenly have an urge to lean on his touch. "Yuu-chan." He called softly.

"Can you do me one favor?" He ask.

I nervously answer. "Wh-what is it Mika?" I said.

"Let me kiss you. Just this once." He said. I was shock, frozen and surprise with what Mika said.

"Just this once." He said with a gentle voice, "pls." He said.

I didn't respond. All I did was just nod and close my eyes. I waited for a couple of second before a soft lips was on mind. I can feel how gentle and soft it was. I could feel warm and nice, the calmness and nices way I ever felt was there. Hit in just one kiss.

The kiss didn't last long when Mika broke it. He lean his forehead to mine and we were lost wit each other eyes.

"I'll wait for you. Yuu-chan." Mika said with a smile and then he walk around to his car and drove off. I was there standing frozen. To what the hell just happen?"

I snap out when an arm tap me on my shoulder. As I look at them, i saw my friends smirking.

This is bad.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊