Chapter 13

Mika's pov

The bottle was spin again by Shinoa. This time the bottle stop at Mitsuba.

"Truth or dare?" Shinoa ask.

"Truth." Mitsuba answer as she cross her hands in her chest.

"Then why-" shinoa was cut off by Yuu-chan.

"Mistuba, why are you disappointed that night when I went to you? Are you really disappointed not to go in Mika's concert or your disappointed with someone else?" Yuu ask seriously.

I was also surprise. Yuu did mention that night that Mitsuba is  disappointed not going to my concert, I mean its just a concert. If they want, I could give a another ticket to them for my next concert.

"No." Mitsuba answer, all of us was surprise and look at her. "I don't care about its Mika's concert or bot, what I care is," mitsuba said and glare at Shinoa. "You."

Shinoa was shock. "M-me?"

"Yes You. You promise that were going together, were going to have fun together, and most of all we will gonna spend our time together. It will be like a date." Mitsuba said while pointing at Shinoa. The she look away and cross her arms. " Then now that it hits me, Is Mikaela Shindo the famous is more important that your own girlfriend? I was disappointed that you go alone. I was disappointed when you wen alone." Mitsuba said.

I think Mitsuba is really disappointed and this scene is a mess.

Shinoa gave an apologetic smile. "Didn't I say sorry already? Why can't you forgive me?" Shinoa ask.

Well if I was in Mitsuba situation, I'll never forgive that kind of person, but... if it is Yuu-chan. Its fine.

"Because, you could cancel that damn concern and help in the shop.we can work together just like last time. It will be fun and enjoyable because we had each other. I'm starting to think You like Mikaela than me." Mitsuba said with a pout look.

I'm starting to think that I shouldn't be here. I feel like I'm the reason why they are fighting right now.