Chapter 18

Yuu's pov

"Ok, Yuu-kun. We will meet in the entrance of the amusement park ok?" Yoichi said while he stand outside of the shop. I sigh

"Why would I be stuck with Mika?" I murmur.

"Can we just ride with Mika? I'll got sun burn." Shinoa complained.

"Do all R.K (Rich Kid) people do complain in such small things?" Kimizuki ask.

"Excuse me, skin care is important." Shinoa argue.

"Your like Shinya." I said and roll my eyes.

"Then your mother is right." She said mocking me. I roll my eyes.

Then a limousine stop infront of us. We were all shock. Then suddenly the window open to revealed Mika.

"Sorry I made you wait. Hop in." He said.

"That's solve." Misuba said as all of them hop in the back sit of the limo while I sit beside Mika.

I put the sit belt on and smile. "Neh? Mika how many cars to you have?" I ask curiously.

"3, one of them is the ferrari. But why do I need more?" He said like it was nothing. My eyes widen just like the others.

"How many each cause?" Shinoa ask.

"3-6 million dollars." He casually said.

We all have our eyes widen. Are you serious? You can talk like that as if it was just nothing? How can you, if I will be given by that kind of money I think I'll cry for happiness. Seriously.

"Thats too much." Kimizuki said.

"Sou?" Mika said like nothing.

Mika was really damn rich. His wife or girlfriend must be lucky to have such a handsome man like him. I sigh again wishing I was that girl.