24

Yuu's pov

"Its fine Mika, really you didn't need to do that." I said as I argue at Mika. We're currently sitting on the floor, beside the bed. Mika said we will have a shopping date tomorrow but I refuse. Because... because... Is not right if he will buy food to me for me to survive for 2 weeks atleast. Or maybe more. His not my parents or something. My parents even never care for me, well except my mom. If ever she was alive I know in my heart she will be the best mother I'd have.

"No Yuu-chan. I can't let my future boyfriend starve to death." He said with a cheerful smile.

I stay quiet. The fact that he call me like that make me happy. But half of my heart was feeling so sad because I reject his confession. But what can I do? If your a simple high school student and a famous like a super star will confess to you? What are you going to do? Accept his confession when he was such a high class super star and not to mention his a rich man. A RICH MAN. Can you believe it?

I sigh again. And look at Mika. "Speaking of that confession. I'm sorry Mika. If I rejected you." I said while looking down. I really felt a great guilt saying that to him.

Then a warm hands careless my cheek. I look at that person and it was Mika who was smiling at me happily. "Its ok Yuu-chan. I'm willing to wait for you no matter what happens. Beside, I was glad with your  honest answer." He said with a smile. He let go of my cheek and look up.

"Seriously, if you accept my confession that time, I'm starting to think that you like me because I'm a celebrity, a famous guy. So, I'm glad that you honestly answer me. Because I know if you ever like me, it will because you like me. Not because I'm a damn super star." He said with a smile. I smile back.

"Ah sou." I said and smile. We both laugh together.

"Speaking of Like, I was on my Instagram the other day-" I said but Mika cut me off. "Wait you have an Instagram?" Mika ask.

"What do you think of me? Some kind of cave man?" I said glaring at him." Tsk, by the way, I was on Instagram on the other day and I saw your post. Why in hell did you post such a picture!? Shinoa almost destroy my door early 5 in the morning just to discuss that!" I said to him frowning. He just laugh.

"Why? Can't post a picture of me and the person I love?" He said and then I blush and look away. "Are you really this straight forward?" I said. And he just tilt his head and look at me as if he didn't understand my question. I just sigh at him.

"Another speaking off, did you figure out a music for that lyrics?" I ask, but as I said that we heard a rain started to fall.