Chapter 1

Haliey

You are nothing!
You are a piece of shit!
No one will love you I don't love you
*Haliey gets slapped*
*cries*
Stop crying you bitch
Jim walks over to her with a knife
And stabs her
And stabs her
And stabs her
And stabs her
Over and over again..

I wake up in tears and sweat running down my face. Great another nightmare. I get up go to the bathroom to clean my face. I splash water on my face. I look at the time it's 5:30 AM. I groan at the fact that I woke up sooo early.

It's been a month since I moved here from Massachusetts. I made a friend her name is Kira. I've been working at a bookstore on 10th street it's called 192 books. It's been stressful because I need to get 1 more job to pay for the water bill and light bill. There is sooo much to do but luckily I'm off today. But yesterday I found a job position at R-Corp.

From what I heard R-Corp is a notorious business company. The CEO of the company is Neal Ross. Kira said he's ruthless, cruel, and dangerous.  The position was a secretary and P.A. P. A pays more than secretary and my current job now. I'm gonna go for the job interview at 10:30. I walk back to my bed and fall into a slumber.

I wake up and take a hot shower. After I'm done doing my hair I pick out a long pencil skirt and a white blouse. For accessories I chose a heart necklace and a pin that has supergirl on it. That pin helps me believe that I'm super and I can do anything. I check the time it's 9:45. I grabs my purse, resume, phone and lip gloss. The building is 5 blocks away ; a 15 minute walk.

I have some time left when I got there so I went into Starbucks and got a Carmel Frappuccino. I pay for my coffee and leave . I was about to walk out when a man bumped into my shoulder making me spill my coffee on my shirt.

"Hey! Excuse me" I said angry that the man didn't even say 'excuse me' or 'sorry'. He ignored me.
"Um excuse sir but you owe me a apology" I said getting angrier by the second.  He turns around with an annoyed facial expression. He's like a Greek god but that doesn't stop me from yelling my ass off at him.
"Look lady I don't owe you shit now be a good girl and deal with it" he said looking me in the eyes. My jaw clenched and I slapped him in anger and walked off. Who do he think he is? He isn't the boss of me! I might have been bullied at home but I wouldn't dare let a man disrespect me again.

I walk into R-Corp and went to the receptionist.
"Hi um I have an a appointment with Mr.Ross?" I said politely.
"Yes you're name?"
"Haliey Scott"
"Ok have a seat over there he'll be right with you" she said pointing at the seating area.
"Um where's the bathroom?"
She pointed to the bathroom.
I went into the bathroom to clean up shirt it cleaned off and well but it was still messed up. I put on some make up, and then my lip gloss.

I sit a wait for a few minutes then I was called in. I walked in a closed the door. Then I saw the bastard who made me spill my drink. He smirked and said
"Hello Ms.Scott".
"Oh Hell naw"

———————
Hi pretty people I hope you like this chapter. Word count 623.