Chapter 9

1 month later

Haliey

It's been a month filled with fun. I been on 3 dates with Ace and they have been amazing.

On our second date we went to a dance class. Since I took a little bit of dance classes in my sophomore year in high school I decide to put them to the test.

I learned how to waltz, Cha Cha, and tango.
My favorite was the tango because I had so much emotion and movement. You can feel the electricity with every step you have with your partner. I really like Ace.

On our third date we decided to take a pottery class. I suck at it but Ace helped me. I made a vase band bowl.

Currently right now I'm getting ready for a camping trip Neal wanted me to go. I invited Ace and Kira.They agreed so their gonna meet me at the site. I didn't bother to tell Neal because I didn't want to hear his bullshit.

This past month Neal has been a pain the ass. One time Ace came and visit me, security threw him out.

To be honest I don't wanna go on this trip but he said it was to "bond" more with each other so it'a mandatory.

I hear the doorbell ring and open the door to see Kira and Ace.
"Heyy" Kira said basically tackling me.
"Hey girl"
Kira walked in and dropped her bags.

"You you don't need all those bags"
"Yes I do"
"Ok fine but don't get mad at me I warned you".
I turned around to give Ace a big hug.

"Hi love"

"Hi Acer"

"Are you excited?"

"Yes now that you're here"

Ace lowers, kisses me on the lips.
I kiss him back but bite his lip. He groans and the kiss gets more heated.

"Eww gross can't you guys wait until you get to the site?"

"No" I said then kissing Ace again.

She wined.

"Fine go ahead and date my boss I don't care he's a dick anyway"

Kira gasped but her phone started to ring.

"Hello. What!? Ok I'm on my way"
She hung up.

"What's wrong?"

"My mom is in the hospital I need to leave. Sorry"

"It's ok go tell if she's ok alright" I said concerned.

She takes her bags and leave.

Me and Ace sit in silence. Then my phone pings.

I sent a car down stairs

Ok

"Ok he's downstairs let's go. Hopefully this won't be awkward" I said grabbing
my backpacks. I packed survival kits and clothes.

I walk outside to see a Jeep and a man in a suit.

"Ms. Scott I have the GPS coordinates you will have to drive there because I have a family emergency my wife has gone into labor ok be careful"
He said.

"Ok um Ace you will have to drive ok because I don't know how to drive"

"Ok let's go"
We hop into the car and go on the road.
After 30 minutes my eyes start to get heavy and I fall asleep.