Chapter 13

Next week

Haliey

I can't believe I'm meeting Ace's Father.

Today's the 4th of July. Ace said he'll pick me up at4:30 m. I get in the shower then dried off.

I decided to wear a a floral pattern dress.

I know it's a bit much but I need to make a good impression

The doorbell rings.
I walk over to the door and open it.
Ace was holding flowers. His eyes shamelessly observed me from head to toe.

"Hey Love, you look smashing"
I let him in and close the door.

He places the flowers on the counter and stalks over to me. Ace is taller than me but with the heels I'm almost about his height. He takes one hand and grabs my waist and the other my face to pull me into a kiss. The kiss was slow and tender. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his hair. His hand moves from my face to my hips. He groans and squeezes my hips.

It takes me time to realize that he moves us to the counter grabs my tights and lift me into to the counter. I wrap my legs around him instantly.

I pull him closer with my legs scooting closer to his body.

God, I want him

I pull away panting. We're breathing hard. "Ok let's go before we never leave this place" I get off the counter and walk towards the door. Ace smacks my bottom I squeal.

"Ace!"

He just smirks innocently.

"What?"

I roll my eyes and we left my house.

******

When we get to his father's house there were like fifty cars. I get out the car and we walk to the door. I'm nervous, my palms are sweaty, twiddling with my hands. It's what I do when I'm nervous.

Ace wraps his arm around my waist pulling me to his side. "It's ok he's gonna love you" Ace said comforting. I nod.

The door opens to a white and gray haired man. He was wearing a white shirt, white shirts and white shoes.

"Hey grandpa I didn't know you were here" Ace said awkwardly going in for a hug but his grandpa held his hand up.

"I need to talk to you" he said he looked at me from head to toe with a disgusted look.

"Grandpa can we talk later?"

"Fine come on in"

"It is so nice to meet you" said extending my hand. He didn't shake it.

"Grandpa this Haliey, my girlfriend"

He scoffs. "You can call me Mr. Parker"

Ok what's his problem?