Chapter 3

Haliey

I can't believe he gave me the job. I call Kira to tell her the good news.
"Hey girl how you been?" Kira said over the phone . "I've been doing better. I got a job at R Corp as Neal Ross's personal assistant" I said dropping onto my bed. "For real this calls for a celebration and since you didn't celebrate you're birthday last month we can celebrate 2 things" Kira said excitedly.
"I don't know.." I trailed off.
"Come on let's have fun it's New York City! Please? With cherries on top?" She begged

I sighed "fine" I said rolling my eyes.

She squealed through the phone sooo loud I flinched.

"Yay I will see you at 7:00" Kira said before hanging up. I sighed and got comfortable on my queen size bed and fell into a deep sleep.

3 hours later (imagine the spongebob guy saying that)

I hear the doorbell ring once, twice, and then 3 times. I rustle in my bed in frustration because someone is disturbing me while I sleep. Who the fuck is that? I look at the time it's 7:05 pm. It's Kira. I roll me eyes and go to the door to open it.

Kira brought 2 dresses, makeup kit, and a bag I'm assuming that has extra pair of clothes.
"Why did it take you so long" she asked walking in.
"I was asleep" I said rubbing my eyes.
"O well now get in the shower, shave, and put this on" she said handing me a dress. The dress was white and lace sleeves.

This dress is beautiful. I showered and shaved then I flat ironed my hair, I also it on light makeup, last be not least my lip gloss. The main reason why I wear lip gloss so much is because of the song lip gloss.

Kira wearing a blue velvet sleeveless dress.

By the time we're done it 7:50. Kira said if we go before 8:15 we can get in free.

We get to into the club and music was blaring, neon light flashing everywhere, the smell of vodka and sweat wafting into my senses. This is my first time coming into a club. We walk to the bar I order a raspberry von sweets it's sprite soda with raspberry flavor and vodka. Kira of course got shot of tequila. When I got done with my drink I took 5 shots. Soon my song came on and we went to the dance floor to dance. (Play song)

I felt my hips moved to the beat, swaying my body side to side, moving seductively by myself. I look around to see Neal staring at me. I wave awkwardly but walk over to him.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Girlfriend broke up with me" he said taking another sip of his beer.
"Oh sorry you okay?" I asked concerned.
" yeah she was too self centered anyway she always wanted me to by her this, give her that, take care of her bills"
"Sounds like she's using you" I said bluntly.
He looked at me with a blank expression
"Sorry that I was too blunt but let's play 21 questions" I insisted.
"Okay fine only because I'm not doing anything besides feeling sorry for my self" he said sarcastically.
"Ok favorite color?"
"Black you?"
"Red. Siblings?"
"4 how many you have"
"None that I know of" I said taking a sip of my beer.
"What do you mean?" He asked suddenly getting interested into the conversation.
I scoffed and started
"Well*hiccup*
He laughed.
"Well I was adopted*hiccup*and my stepparents were abusive. *hiccup*A lot. I have at least 10 scars on my*hiccup* body because of them being abusive. They also called me horrible names. *hiccup*Hated me because every time I cry,I cry blood -" he interrupted me
"You cry blood?" He said.
"Yes I'm the only one in the world it's a rare con*hiccup*dition" I said.
He stayed quiet

"So Mr.-*hiccup* billionaire what's your background story" I said crossing my legs.

"Well, I have 4 siblings their a pain in the ass. Um mother died from cancer 10 years ago. My father has Alzheimer's disease so I'm a stranger to him, and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me so yeah life isn't very bright over here" he said half serious half

"Well at least she didn't give you STDS" I said taking another sip of my beer

He exploded with laughter.
I joined him. 5 minutes later we finally became sober. Soon I here Lupe Fiasco Out of my head comes on. (play song)

"That's my song come on let's dance" I said getting up.
"No" he said.
"Come don't be a grinch on Friday" I said pouting a little.
"Come on" I said pulling him out of his seat. We walk to the dance floor and start dancing. He was dancing very awkwardly. I pulled his hands on my hips and move my hips on him. I held him close while we dance. I look up at him and his eyes held lust and desire.

I look into his eyes. They were hazel. I could get lost into those eyes it's like walking in the woods at night. That's what I did to escape my home. I was in the woods admiring the gold amber flecks as it's glowing from the moonlight, or when a shooting star fly across the dark sky. I smile at that memory. I realize I've been staring way too long. My gaze goes to his luscious lips. His gaze falls to my lips. I licked them and bit them then turned my head. My heart was beating faster than I could every imagine. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chiseled chest.

His hands holds my face then place a kiss on my neck then slowly going to my jawline then he kiss below my ear making my legs weak at touch. Then he whispers "If you don't want this tell me now or I will take you right in the bathroom stall". I stay silent

He kiss me.

His lips are so soft and smooth. They fit perfectly with my thick lips. I move my lips passionately with his. His hands on my waist; pulling me closer then possible. Then I finally let go to get some air. I read my head on his and we stare at each other. Suddenly I'm pulled away from him.

I look to see a guy dark skin, 6'1, muscular yet lean, looks about 23 years old. "Who the fück are you?" I said irritated.
"Um you need to take your friend home she's sick but I can take her home" he said very concerned.
"No but thank you for telling me instead of kidnapping her and what's your name?" I asked.
"Jay Montel" Jay said smiling.
"I work here so you can see me on Wednesday's thru Saturday's" he said.
"Thanks for the information" I said.

I saw Kira sitting on the floor.
"Kira, honey I need you to wake up because you're to heavy" I said trying to pick her up. Neal comes from out of nowhere and throws her over her shoulders.

"Do you guys need a ride?" Neal asked.
"No" I said
"Yes" Kira said drunkenly.
"Ok let's go because it's 2:17 am" he said walking to his White Lamborghini 2017.

Kira was placed in the backseat. I sat in the front. My eyes getting heavier. I fall asleep.

"Wake up" I was being shaken my Neal.
I wipe my eyes and we get out of the car. We soon make it to my apartment. He lays her on the couch and put a blanket in her.

"So I had fun tonight" I said with a small smile looking down at my feet.
"Yeah me too and here's my number" he gives me his number. I save as Nealpolitan. (You guys get the pun)
He was about to walk before kissing my cheek and saying "we will have our night" he said. I can feel his smirk on my face. I roll my eyes. Such a tease. He walks out closing the door.

I fall on my bed and fall asleep with the thoughts of tonight still in my memory.

Hello pretty people squad! I'm gonna update between March 14-March 20th

March 14th is my dad's birthday.
Word count 1422.