Chapter 11

This is what happened with Ace and Neal. Enjoy!

Ace

I watch her walk into her tent.
I feel like a dick. After everything that happened yesterday she ignored me all day.

I can blame her.

I kept pushing her and Neal was being an ass as always. But that was low even for him. I got packed and we went to the creek.

We sat in silence. I caught a few fish. A hour past.

"Were you and Haliey a thing or something?"

He looks at me and stays quiet.

"Ok I'll take that as a yes but why did you push her into telling me?" I said getting a little irritated.

"Because I don't like you" he stood up.

"Why oh I think I know you're jealous" I said standing up.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are I seen the way you look at her...you like her"

"No I don't because she was just a piece of ass anyway. You just got my sloppy seconds" he said smirking.

I got angry.

And punched him. He punched me jaw then I pushed him and he landed in the water. He gets out soaked.

I grab him by the shirt a punch him in the face. I walk away with the fish I caught and went to the campsite.

******
I make it to the campsite and she turns around and instantly examine my jaw.

"What happened ?"

"I got into an altercation"

"Come on I saw a ice pack in the cooler"

I sit down on the folding chair and touched my jaw. She came over and places the ice pack on my jaw. I hiss in pain.

Our eyes meet. Her eyes are soo beautiful and mesmerizing. I want to kiss her.

"I'm sorry"
"It's ok. At least know you know why I wouldn't want you to meet my adoptive parents" she laughed. I smiled.

"Oh so their not your biological parents"

"Yeah all I know is that my biological mom couldn't couldn't care for me because she was 16 or 17"she continued

"I wish they could've protected me" she started crying. I put my ice pack down and wrapped my arms around her small figure.

"It's ok"

We sat there for a while, and enjoyed the silence. A few minutes later Neal walks into the campsite still wet and a bruised lip. We just laughed.

"It's not funny"

*******
Hello pretty people! Hope you guys enjoyed! Word count: 404