Chapter 2

Neal

We stare at each other. I get a good look at her. She has dark skin, brown eyes, her hair in a bun with 2 strands out. She's wearing a long black pencil skirt and a used to be white shirt. She's beautiful. Her chocolatey brown eyes and petite, slim figure and thick glossy lips, she's the most ravishingly woman I ever seen. I still can't believe she slapped me but I find her entertaining. Shit I got a girlfriend stop thinking about Haliey.

"Hello Ms.Scott please sit down"I said pointing at the chair.
She rolls her eyes and sit down.
"So Ms.Scott what is the reason for you to come and work as my assistant?" I said with a serious expression on my face.
"Well you want me to be honest right?" She asked with attitude.
I nodded slowly.
"Well I need a new job, I need to survive, and it's hard because I'm 18 living off of a minimum wage salary when you're here living in a beautiful life, so I need more money to go through this hellhole called life" She said with anger and sarcasm.

I stare at her

I'm surprised I that she yelled at me but not only that but expressed her self. She isn't afraid of me. And I like it.

"You got the job" I said look down at some papers I have to sign.
"What!" She said in complete shock
"Ms.Scott do I need to repeat myself?" I said raising my brow.
"Oh no sir" she said.
"Now you are off on the weekends. You will accompanied me on business trips. You will go to work 5 days week and you have to be here by 8:00 Am sharp" I said quickly.
She nodded
"Now leave you will start on Monday" I said looking at a email then back at her.
"Ok bye sir" she getting up walk to the door.
"Also call me Neal 'sir' makes me feel old when I'm 23" I said.
"Ok bye...Neal?" She said unsure.
I laugh a bit at her corkiness.
"Bye Haliey" I said looking at my phone . I just got a text

My girlfriend Jessica just broke up with me after 3 tears of being together

********
Well Hello Pretty People squuuaaaaddd!!! Now I know this isn't YouTube but hit that star at the bottom and follow I hope you like this chapter.
Word count 403.