Chaptet 12

Haliey

Few days later...

It's Monday and I have to got to work.
I really don't want to. I'm on Project Red.

You know what I mean by ladies.

Anyway, since this rare condition makes my "Project Red" 10x worse. I can't even move. I groan, roll over and fall off the damn bed.

I sigh. I lay there on the ground, helpless. I decided to accept that I won't be able to get up.

Then my phone rings.

I reach for my phone and answer it.

"Hello"

"Where are?!" Neal asked.

"I'm on my period.  So since my condition my periods are 10 times worse. Can I not go to work today just for today?" I ask groaning.

"It's ok take off tomorrow of you still don't feel good" he said understanding.

"Thanks Neal"

I ended falling asleep on the floor.
******

I here the doorbell ring. After 5 minutes I decided to get up.

"Who the fuck is it?" I say opening the door. It's Ace.

"Well damn I'm not welcomed"
I sigh in relief.

"You are I'm just not in the mood" I said walking back over to the floor.

"Now why are you laying on the ground?" He said walking over.

"Because that's where I was laying can you please give me my Aleve" I said pointing towards the kitchen.

He gets water and my aleve. I take the pill and still lay in the floor. Ace sighs at my laziness and picks me up bridal style and lays me in the bed.

"Thanks I needed it. I'm on "Project Red"."

It took a minute for him to realize what I meant.

"Can you please get me so Aleve?"
He gets its and I take the pill.

"You want me to get you ice cream?"
I lift up my hand and turned it into a thumbs up.

"Ok be back in a few"

"Thank you" I say into my pillow.

10 minutes later Ace is back with a tub of ice cream. I turn on On My Block and we watch episodes 1-7.
(Will be be spoilers so if you don't want to see this just skip over it)
"Omg I can't believe Cezar kissihed Olivia" Ace said with mouth filled with chocolate chip ice cream.

I shake my head at his silliness.

"Well I gotta leave Love see ya later" he said getting up.

"I'll walk you to the door"

"Thank you for getting me ice cream"

"It's ok I'll do anything for you and also you're gonna meet my father next week" he said winking and leaving.

*****
Sorry for not updating for some time.