Chapter 1

Nicole's POV

"YO FOUR EYES!" Chan has yelled for the fourth time.

"Would you guys quit bothering me," I yell at the nine boys chuckling behind me.

"It's really getting annoying and I would appreciate if you would stop putting things on my back!!!" I say reaching behind my back to pull off the fourth "KICK ME" sign this week.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Jisung asked putting emphasis on you and pointing at me.

"I'll...I'll...I'll hurt all of you." 

"How, you're weak, you little nerd?" Woojin said.

"I know Judo and Wushu, I'll use it on you." 

"Wow, we're so scared." Hyunjin says sarcastically.

Then the bell rings.

"Get to class or else."

"I don't have to I finished all my assignments, maybe you idiots should go so you don't fail anymore."

"How do you know we fail."

"Guess who grades your papers."

I finally spin on my heel running towards my class, I get inside, shut the door holding my chest taking a deep breath.

"They're probably going to kill me."

I finally take a seat.

"Goodmorning Class!"

"Goodmorning Mrs. Park." The class says back.

"Did everyone finish their homework?"

As always I'm the only one to raise my hand.

"Bring it here Nicole."

I stand up and walk to give it to her when the door suddenly jerks open.

"You guys are late."

'They're here again, why, why do they have to be in my class?' I thought to myself I hurriedly go sit back in my seat before they take it.

"Sorry Mrs. Park." They bow and take their seats.

"Don't sit next to me, Don't sit next to me, Please don't sit next to me." I whispered.

"Hey princess." I look to my left, Felix.

"Mind if we sit here?" I look to my right, Changbin.

"Please help me." I whisper to myself

"Ok class...." 

Slowly the voice of my teacher fades away and I start dozing off. Suddenly I feel my desk jump.

"Pay attention princess, or you won't pass." Felix.

I glare at him.

"Ok we're going to set standards in this class and every class we have together, you don't bother me, stop calling me princess that's not for you to do, we don't acknowledge each other, you mind your business and I mind mine, ok dofus?"

"I don't like that nickname, I want you to call me something else."

"As long as you don't call me princess, what do you want me to call you dingus, dumbass, wannabe, what?"

"I want you to call me Daddy."

I scoff "In your dreams."

I turn to face the board but my desk got kicked again.

"What Felix?"

"Call me Daddy, now."

"And watch again as I have no intentions of doing that, leave me alone."