Chapter 6

Nicole's POV

I wake up the next morning with Lucas's, Xiyeon's, and Kyla's faces hovering over mine.

"What?" I ask sounding annoyed.

"When did you do this, we were with you the whole time?" Kyla asks.

"I did it last night,  while you guys were asleep, by myself, now get out of my way."

I get up going to my closet grabbing my guns and roses crop top, my white jean shorts, my white converse, and my black jacket.

"You're wearing that?" Xiyeon asks.

"Problem?"

"What's gotten into you?" 

"Life and Stray Kids."

"Nicole?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay, what happened to that sweet girl that me and Mark used to know?" Lucas asked.

I looked down a little disappointed in myself but I remember I'm doing this for my brother.

"Remember Jake, Lucas?"

"Yeah I do, I told you not to beat yourself up over that."

"I know, but I decided to follow through with those plans I had that year."

"To...wait you didn't?"

"Watch the news, don't tell, I'm avenging my brother, so I might look like this for a while."

I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my skin care routine, then I get dressed.

"You guys not going to school today?"

"We kind of planned on skipping but we'll go with you."

"Where's my self piercing kit, Nicole where are you?"

I hear Seulgi running down the hall to my room.

"You're doing it again aren't you?"

I nod not looking in her direction.

"Look at me, now."

I turn to look at her and she gasps as she see my now new nose piercing and displeased about my outfit.

"How'd you know it would be me."

"You move everything from it's normal spot once you've used it, do you know what mom and dad are going to say?"

"This isn't about me it's about..."

"Jakey, I know, Nicole you have to forget about that."

"How can I when I'm at fault?"

"It's not you who's at fault, it's Chan who's at fault...."

Then it clicked.

"I know how you and Jake were close and how you two used to play around but he's still here, in our hearts, we can't let what happened in the past haunt us, even mom and dad don't get upset when we mention his name, if they do it's cause it's his birthday or maybe sometimes on Christmas. What happened, happened Nicole, get over it."

"That's it."

"What's it Nic?"

"Chan I'm coming for you."

"You didn't hear a word I said did you?"

"Guys hurry up and get dressed, I have business with little Chris."

I run downstairs.

"Nicole?"

"Hi mom, see you at school dad."