Chapter 7

Nicole's POV

I open my eyes to a dark room, shaking my head still feeling a little loopy.

"Huh..why is it so dark?" I ask.

"You'll find out...princess."

That voice sounds all to familiar.

"I knew you guys were up to something."

"Look, if you want my help getting out of here, I suggest you be quiet."

"Why would you help me, you're one of them?"

"I see why Jeongin hangs with you, you're nice and don't bother anyone until they start bothering you...maybe we could start over once this is over?"

We then hear footsteps coming down what sounds like stairs. I look back at Felix and whisper.

"We can start over after we figure out how to get me out of here."

"Great." he whispers back

 I could hear his smile when he says that, I smiled even though he couldn't see me. I then felt a gust of wind as Felix went back to the spot he was supposedly standing. Then I hear footsteps all around me then they stopped.

"Nicole Kang...look at what you got yourself into." Chan says.

"Yeah if it weren't for..."

Then I remember what Felix told me so I shut my mouth sighing looking down at the ground.

"No no, finish that sentence."

I look up in the direction his voice is coming from and take a deep breathe.

"I just wanted justice for Jake." I say lowly.

He sighs lowly as if he didn't want me to hear him do so.

"I'm...ehhm, why are you still dwelling on what happened in the past, he's dead, now get over it."

I wanted so badly to say all the stuff that was running through my mind to him but the words Felix had told me before just stuck and so I sighed and began.

"How can I get over it, he was my little brother, he was there with me through every little thing I went through, helping me smile and get through the day despite his age and not knowing what was going on in my life, he was the only family I was close to besides my older sister."

I put my head down not wanting to cry, but I already was my voice had cracked the whole time I was talking on almost every word. I then felt a warm hand touch my bare shoulder since my jacket was hanging off of me, I couldn't make out that person's face but I recognized him when he started to speak.

"Hanging out with a child is pathetic for a girl your age." Jisung says.

Upon hearing him say that I jerk my shoulder from his grip glaring in his direction.

"You'd feel the same way if it was your little sister." I mumbled.

"Errm."

That was Felix's signal to shush me in which I did looking back forward.

"Close or not, it's time to move on, anyways, we know what you did to our friends."

"I didn't want to do it,  but all I could see was my brothers lifeless body in my arms, my mind was hung up on that, and you guys were somewhat nice to me, I started to regret doing what I did, I wish I could undo it, but what's done is done."

Then a light was flicked on the brightness of it hurting my eyes.

"How do we know you're not gonna kill us if we let you go?"