Chapter 10

Nicole's POV

I had just lost my first best friend ever. 

I walk past Kyla and Xiyeon, out the door, and into my car. I sat there and waited  for Kyla and Xiyeon to come out. I tried to stay strong until they got into the car.

"You okay?" Kyla asks.

I shake my head no.

"Let's just go to my house, I don't feel like eating right now."

They both nod and I began driving towards my neighborhood. Once we arrive at my house, I get out going inside and straight up to my room shutting my door and laying onto my bed and into a ball. I began crying all the pain that I held in for so long, from my brother to present day.

Kyla's POV

"Is she okay?" Mrs. Kang asks.

"No Lucas, just ended their friendship."

"Really, why, what happened?"

"We'll let Nicole tell you that when she's ready, she probably wants to be alone right now so we're gonna head home, tell her when you can, that we'll see her tomorrow."

She only nods a worried look on her face.

We slightly bow and wave, then walk out the door.

"I hope they can work this out."

Xiyeon nods in agreement.

Nicole's POV

"Little sis?"

My room door slightly opens. I say nothing.

"I heard what happened, is everything okay?"

"He said he wouldn't be my friend anymore...until I stopped lying and that if I wanted to be friends with gangsters he didn't want to be apart of it....then..then..then..."

I couldn't finish my sentence I began crying again pushing my head further into my pillow.

"Then he what?"

Seulgi hops on the bed and pulls me into her side.

"He yelled at me telling me to go home."

She rubs my already messed up hair.

"Can I stay home from school tomorrow, I really don't want to see anybody tomorrow."

"I'll ask Mom and Dad for you."

I only nod and continue sniffling. 

"Can you remind me to call Haechan tomorrow?"

She nods.

Dinner time had rolled around and I stayed in my bed hugging Seulgi's side.

"Don't you wanna eat?"

I shake my head no.

"You should eat Nic."

"I don't wanna, you can I go, I'm gonna sleep."

She nods reluctantly and let's me go.

"I'll save some for you in case you want to eat later."

I nod and then she leaves. I get under my covers and close my eyes to sleep.

Lucas's POV

'What happened to that old friend I used to know.' I thought to myself.

She would never lie to me or her family or anyone for that matter.

"Lucas, what's the matter with Nicole, she looked like she was crying on the way out?" My Mom asked.

"We got into an arguement, and I told her I didn't want to be her friend anymore."