Chapter 4 pt. 2

Nicole's POV

After all of us had taken our showers, gotten dressed, and did our makeup we went to pick up Jeongin.

"What will Lucas think once he sees Jeongin?" Kyla asks.

"What do you mean?" I asked giggling slightly confused.

"Lucas likes you, everyone knows it." Xiyeon answers.

"Guys stop doing that, I know he doesn't and besides, Jeongin's a friend he shouldn't mind."

"Remeber the last time you clung to Jaemin back in pre-k because you liked him?" Xiyeon asked.

"Yeah what about it?"

"When it was nap time Lucas literally dragged Jaemin from beside you and laid next to you." Kyla answers.

"Okay, maybe he was jealous that I wasn't giving him atten..."

"What was that?"

"Attention cause I'm his friend."

"Yeah Okay."

"Shut up."

We arrive at Jeongin's house, I honk the horn to let him know we were outside, he comes outside dressed in a black shirt, denim jacket that has 'STRAY KIDS' in all caps across his chest, a pair of white washed jeans, and a pair of white adidas I kinda swooned for a moment.

"Hey ladies." He says sitting in the passenger side of my car.

"Hi Jeongin, you look spiffy." Kyla says.

"Yeah you had Nicole drooling for a minute." Xiyeon says giggling.

I glare at her.

"I was not, anyways, Lucas is on his way to pick us up, so, we're going back to my place to wait okay?"

Everyone nods and go back to my house, we then go inside and wait.

"So anyone have any dark secrets they wanna share?" Xiyeon asks smirking right at me.

"Take your eyes and place them somewhere else, I have no secrets." I lied not wanting to bring my dark past with Chan back to light, it still gives me chills till this day.

We then here a honking come from outside.

"That's Lucas, alright let's go, bye mom, bye dad, bye best sister in the world."

"Bye sweetie be careful and the rest of you too."

"We will!!"

We walk out the door whooping as soon as I look up I see Lucas leaning against his car dissatisfied.

"Who's he?" He asks.

"He's a friend of mine."

"He's a Stray Kid." He gives me a half worried half serious look.

"He's okay, he's the nice one, Jeongin come here."

"Don't call him over her.."

"Hey what's up?"

"Jeongin meet Lucas, Lucas meet Jeongin."

"Nice to meet you, I'm a friend of Nic's."

"So I've heard."

"Lucas!!"

"Let's just go before we're late, Nicole hop in the front seat."

"Alright."

The whole ride was silent, Lucas wouldn't speak nor look at me.

"Luke?"

"What?"