Chapter 11

Bellamy was standing by the fire. He didn't want to leave here but Octavia and I were going with them. If everyone was leaving then we definitely didn't have a chance to defend this place.

Clarke and I walked over to Bellamy. "You did good here, Bellamy." Clarke told him.

"18 dead." Bellamy said.

"83 alive. You did good." I told him.

Bellamy grabbed a bucket of water. He used it to put out the fire. Sam walked over to me as Bellamy was walking back to us.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah ,I guess." I said. He put an arm around my shoulder and led me with the others. We were by a girl called fox. They were laughing ,and I didn't miss the flirting.

We walked through the forest for a while. I branched off from the flirting Sam and Fox. I made my way to Bellamy.

We stopped walking. I saw Octavia looking around in front of her ,like looking for someone. She had stopped everyone. Then a knife flew through the air and landed in a boy in the front's head.

"Grounders!" Jasper yelled. Everyone panicked and started running back to camp.

We all ran back to camp. Bellamy let go of his gun with one hand to place it on the small of my back to make sure I kept up. Bellamy made sure that everyone was running in while he stood outside.

Bellamy had me go in with everyone else too. As soon as he came through the gate, Bellamy started making sure that me and the baby were okay.

Bellamy got up on the wall to look for grounders. Some people shut the gate while he did this. A couple people carried Raven to the dropship. Clarke got up on the wall with Bellamy.

They exchanged some words before Clarke turned and looked down at Finn. "Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive." Clarke said.

"If it's just the scouts, we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do." Octavia spoke up as Bellamy climbed down from the wall.

"We're done doing what that grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?" Bellamy spoke up.

"That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there could be one scout out there." Finn said.

"One scout with insanely good aim." Jasper commented.

"Clarke, we can still do this." Octavia tried to convince her.

"Looking to you ,princess. What's it going to be? Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back." Bellamy asked her. I looked at her ,waiting for her decision. I think we should stay and fight back. People could die either way ,I'd rather we went out fighting not running like cowards.

Clarke jumped to the ground from the ground. She went to walk deeper into the camp ,which I think is her way of saying that we're staying. Finn grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here-"

"Lincoln said scouts. More than one. He said 'get home before the scouts arrive'. Finn, they're already here." Clarke told him. She turned around to face Bellamy. "Looks like you've got your fight."

"Okay, then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us. Gunners, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now one, the gate stays closed." Bellamy announced in his authoritative voice. People were running around ,doing as Bellamy had said ,gunners going to there posts. Octavia went for a fox hole, but Bellamy stopped her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're not a gunner."