Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own The 100 or it's characters. I do however own Rachel Kane and any scenes or characters I decide to add to fill gaps.

And I'm sorry for any errors. I need to go through and edit it still. 

-CJ

***

I sat on the floor leaning on the bed holding my stomach. I hate being sick. It's the worst feeling ever. Okay, maybe I'm being dramatic. I still hate being sick.

The door opened. Two guards walked in.

"Prisoner 321, please stand facing the wall and hold out your right wrist." One of the guards told me.

I just lazily held out my right arm. One guard looked ready to make me stand but the other stopped him. He got something from the first guard before walking over to me ,kneeling in front of me.

"Hey ,Rachel. How're you feeling?" He asked kindly. He was a regular guard and someone I know from before being arrested. He placed something around my wrist. It pinched my wrist as it clicked ,making it known that it had clicked into place.

"I'm fine." I told him weakly.

"Come on. You gotta stand up." The guard ,Sam, told me. He stood up and reached his hands out for me. I took them and he pulled me to my feet.

Sam placed his hand on the small of my back. He lead me out of the room and over to the doctor of the Ark.

"Abby, do we have to send her down? She needs medical attention that we both know she can't get down there." Sam said to the woman.

"Sam, you know we can't keep her up here. If she stays up here, she'll be floated in a month. Her best chance of survival is down there. I'm sorry ,Sam." Abby apologized.

"Then let me go with them." Sam suggested.

"I can't let that happen either." Abby said.

"Abby, I'm begging you. Please."

"You'll see her again in a couple months."

"Abb-"

"It's okay ,Sammy. I'll see you in a couple months." I interrupted him. 

"No, you don't understand. They're sending you to Earth with the other 99 prisoners." He told me. 

"It's okay ,Sam." I assured him. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"May we meet." He whispered to me.

"May we meet again ,big brother."

That's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

***

I opened my eyes to see a dropship. I was strapped into a seat by a harness. There were a bunch of kids around my age. 

So that wasn't a dream. We're being sent to Earth. 

I felt much better now. I knew that my sickness earlier was nerves. My 18th birthday is getting closer and closer. I didn't know if they were going to just float me, baby and all, or if they'd wait until it was born. Now, I had a chance to live and raise my baby, even if the odds of Earth weren't the best. 

A screen came on and Jaha's face appeared on it. "Prisoners of the Ark ,hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you ,but as a chance for all of us ,indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what's waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable." Jaha told us.