Chapter 13: Creepypasta!?

Bendy's pov.

I slowly woke up and my head hurt like hell. Cuphead ran and hugged me. I blushed a bit and I pushed him off of me. "Fuck.... off...." huffed, he looked at the ground. "I'm sorry Bendy! It's all I can think of! Besides..... I know you like it~" Cuphead slurred. I growled but blushed. Alice walked out. "I'm sorry to say this but I'm breaking up with you...." Alice told me. Tears formed in my eyes. I was upset. "That's okay..." I said smiling. I walked back into the house and slammed the door shut. I ran to my room and locked the door. I cried so hard I couldn't breathe. There was knocking on the door. I tried to calm dow as fast as I could. I opened the door. "Oh.... hi Cup...." I said avoiding eye contact. He made me look at him and he kissed me. My tail stuck straight up and my eye's wide open. My eye's closed, tail went back to normal, and I kissed back. He pulled away. "Please don't cry.... I don't want my little demon feeling upset. You're too beautiful to cry..." Cup said making me blush. I let him in and my tv. turned on. "You shouldn't have done that..." The voice laughed. Then a figure came out of the tv. Cuphead jumped in front of me to protect me. The figure took a long sword and tried swinging it at Cup. There was no way he would dodge it so I pushed him out of the way and caught the sword with my tail. A figure appeared behind him wearing a white bloody hoodie. I threw the sword at him and he got pinned to the wall. The first figure ran to the second and pulled out the sword. "Go. To. Sleep!" The other yelled charging at me. I disappeared into some ink. "The hell he go!?" The white hooded man asked. "Look behind you..." I said as I got out of the ground. I was in my demon form. "The fuck is that!?" He screamed. "Jeff? Ben?" I asked. I was confused but they looked even more confused. "Who are you and how do you know us!?" Ben yelled. "There is only one way to answer that..." I said as I detransformed. They were shocked. "Bendy!!!" Ben yelled. He tackled me into a hug. "Stop yelling..." I said. He let go of me. "What happened to you?" Jeff asked. "Cup kissed me, he knocked me out by giving me a blow to the head and Joey tried to kill me... so I've been treated like shit.... oh! Also my girlfriend broke up with me. So what I'm saying is that I'm just peachy!" I snapped. The looked down. "Oh not mention... my friend's attacked me and the person who cares for me more than Boris!!" I yelled. Ink came down my face and I collapsed to the floor. I couldn't move or see. I heard 3 people running to me. One put a pill in my mouth and I swallowed. The ink went away and disappeared from my face. "Owwww....." I groaned. "Bendy your alright!!!!" Cup yelled. "Shut the fuck up! I'm still mad at you for giving me a blow to the head!" I snapped. "I told you I'm sorry! You kept freaking me out and I couldn't think of anything!!" Cup huffed. "I hate you" I said and crossed my arms. "I love you too..." he whispered in my ear. I stood up. "Nope. Nope. NOPE!" I said walking away. He giggled and I flipped him the bird. He gasped and I laughed. "Awww are you guys dating!?" Ben asked. I blushed and tried to stop the tears that threatened to come down my face. "N-No... not anymore..." I told them. They looked shocked and looked down. Tears rolled down my face. Cuphead walked over to me and kissed me. I pulled away. "I-I'll be back in a minute..." I said walking out. I sat on the porch and cried a bit. I saw Anti and he ran to me with Dark. "Bendy what happened!?" Anti asked. "My girlfriend broke up with me..." I answered. "I'm...... just dead weight......" I mumbled. Anti hugged me and then let go. "Come with us, we can help you control your power's anyway and it'll be a great way to distract you from your ex..." Anti told me. "Don't you mean ex's?" I asked. He looked shocked. "How many do you have..?" Anti asked. "2, Cuphead and Alice..." I answered. Anti wanted to change the subject. "Come on... let's fly!!" Anti yelled, jumping up and down. "Sure..." I said. They grew their wings and so did I. We had the same wings different colors. Anti had green ones, dark had red, and I had black. Cuphead, Jeff and Ben ran and grabbed me. "Help!!" I yelled. Dark and Anti used their power's to get them away from me long enough to fly away. "Let's go to Jack's!! Mark is there to!!" Anti yelled and me and Dark nodded. Cuphead shot at Anti but I flew in front of him. I got shot instead. I got shot in the chest and it made me fly a little lower but then I flew back up. Blood dripping from my wound and mouth. I looked at Cuphead once more and tears formed in his eye's. I looked away and started the flight to Ireland....