FIVE.

HARLEY WASNT REALLY FOND OF PARTIES

HARLEY WASNT REALLY FOND OF PARTIES. Usually, her Saturday nights were spent hanging out with her three best friends, Shane, Garrett, and Drew during their "spooky adventures." But somehow, here she was.

As she moved through the crowd of people, hoping to find her good friend Natalia. Of course, she was stopped by people she knew. Some she didn't mind. Others she didn't even understand why they were saying hi to her.

While talking to a random person, she spotted Natalia talking to her Dacre. She immediately left, feeling bad for completely ditching the conversation from the stranger. But it was about time she found her friend.

"Hey, you showed up!" Natalia gasped, giving Harley a hug. She hugged her back, and smiled.

"Yeah, it felt like forever trying to find you." Harley joked, fixing her hair. She glanced over at Dacre and smiled. "And you must be Dacre. Aren't you Australian! Aussie, Aussie Aussie!"

He raised his eyebrow and chuckled lowly at the girl. She just completely embarrassed herself in front of not only Natalia's friend but a hot one too.

"Anyways," Natalia blurted. "Joe's around here somewhere. He bolted off somewhere." Harley laughed.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'll probably bump into him." She chuckled. "Besides, it would be weird to go on a man hunt for a guy I've never met."

All three of them talked for a little bit before she hit the dance floor, hoping to see people she knew. After glancing around, her eyes met a familiar one.

She felt frozen in fear. She always thought she would never see this person again, but here they were and she was scared. She ran up the stairs and into an empty bedroom, closing and locking the door behind her.

She started breathing heavily, sliding down on the door. She felt a panic attack coming, but instead she heard beautiful guitar chords.

She looked up and saw the balcony door opened. She realized what the song was, and it instantly made her heart flutter.

"Moon river, wider than a mile. I'm crossing you in style someday." She heard someone sing. Moon River was a song she always admired. Her mother, before passing away always sang this to her. She got up, to see who was singing and playing those chords so beautifully.

And there he was, Joe Keery. He was playing his guitar, to the brightest star in the sky. He liked to think it was his love, Fanna. He would spend hours on end talking to this one star, and if it would cloudy. He would talk to the pictures on the wall.

He wanted to believe that she was still here, that she was just taking a never long vacation. But she always missed her flight back. This was his way of speaking to her. Like she was still with him.

"Dreammaker, you heartbreaker." He sang quietly, as Harley watched him from the doorframe.

"Wherever you're going, I'm going your way." She sang, causing Joe to jump and stop playing the guitar. He looked at her, with a sad look. "You know that song?"

"My mom always sang it. Moon River, from Breakfast at Tiffany's." She chuckled as she sat down next to him. "I didn't mean to interrupt."

"You're okay," He whispered, looking at her with a half smile. "Why are you up here?"

"To clear my mind." She muttered, looking up at the moon. "And I can only assume you're doing the same thing?"

"Yeah, something like that." He whispered, looking down in his lap. She felt bad for him. She felt bad that Fanna had to go, and he was left feeling like this. She knew what the feeling was like, especially from a young age. But, it's like Joe never wanted to let go.

"Hey, I just want to tell you she was a lucky gal." She whispered, looking at him. "From what I heard. And I'm Harley. Hi."

He only looked up, gave her a blan stare, placed the guitar down and walked out of the balcony and out of the room.

And slowly, Harley was going to help Joe come to terms with Fanna's death.