TWENTY NINE

A NEW COUPLE IS ON THE RISE, AND WERE ALL LOVING IT!
By E! News

If we asked you about a year ago if our favorite Joe, Joe Keery would ever get back in another relationship

If we asked you about a year ago if our favorite Joe, Joe Keery would ever get back in another relationship. Would you think he would? We wouldn't either!

After the death of former costar, best friend and girlfriend, Fanna Garland who sadly passed away at age 27. We all never expected Joe to be the same.

Rumor has it, one of the main reasons for Fanna's drug overdose was because of she felt helpless and destroyed without Joe. Which led to Joe not being with someone for a very long time.

Until he met famous YouTuber, Harley Holiday.

Holiday is best known for being best friends with Shame Dawson, joining him and the rest of his squad on spooky adventures. She's also known for her advice, challenges and makeup tutorials.

Sources told us that Keery and Holiday met at a party about a year ago, thanks to Harley's good friend and Joe's co-star, Natalia Dyer.

"Apparently the two didn't have the best first impression of each other." A source of Keery's said. "Joe was still dealing with the death of Fanna and all Harley ever wanted to do was help him. It's cute, and he's happy. And it's all thanks to her."

Holiday has been in the same position before. She lost her mother in a car accident when she was only 13 years old. She even helps out charities who focus on the stop of drinking and driving, to support her mother who she lost at a young age.

The two haven't confirmed or denied their relationship, but. They have been flirty around each other on social media and have been spotted getting cozy together. This past year, they've also experienced some drama.

According to an old Instagram post, when Holiday dyed her hair blonde. It was because she was tired of getting compared to Fanna Garland. But recently, she dyed it back.

Hopefully, Fanna is looking down at Joe and feeling proud of Joe due to the fact that he's happy. We love seeing our favorite 80's heartthrob happy and it's all thanks to Harley!

We love these two together, couple or not. Do you ship them? Let us know down in the comments!