Dark!ItalyXreader

You were so close. Just one more minute and you would have been whacking your head into that window. Your parents disgusted you sometimes. They were to over protective, they hated every one of your friends, and always were wanting more of your academic skills. You already knew the history of all countries, their flags, and even when they started out, and even the kingdoms before them. Slamming the door shut you threw your suit case to the ground and let out a exaggerated sigh.

"Spain, why don't you hand me a gun and let me just shoot myself." You called. 

"I'm afraid Antonio wouldn't do that, but I would." Someone responded walking into the living room. Shaking your head you sighed.

"Hey Italy, where the hell did Spain go?" You asked. He smiled, a little to deviously. 

"He's out with mio fratello, I think they're on a drug run again..... I'm not sure." He thought. You rolled your eyes.

"Well last I checked, I'm supposed to be rooming with Spain, not you." You snapped slightly. His eyes scrunched up into a light glare.

"Is there a problem with hanging around me?" He asked. You laughed.

"Kind of, you scare the shit out of me." You laughed sarcastically. He smiled lightly holding up a kitchen knife.

"Well that's good the hear, want to help me out in the kitchen?" He questioned innocently. Nodding and watching him carefully you followed the brunette as he waltzed into the large kitchen. 

"Right now the side dish is cooking, I need help cutting up the veggies and put them with the Lasagna so that they can season it." He ordered waving over at the counter. Nodding you walked over and pulled out a standard kitchen knife.

"So just cut them all up, and then what?" You asked. He laughed.

"Let me take care of that okay?" He snickered. Nodding again you began to cut into the vegetables slowly trying to make sure that it was perfect. Like you had always been taught growing up. Always make everything precise...You thought bitterly. 

"You're cutting it to slow!" Italy snapped waltzing over and wrapping his hand around yours, basically trapping you against the counter.

"God, I'm trying to help." You scoffed your cheeks flushing a bit, and you shivered slightly. Rolling his eyes he gripped your hand tighter.

"Shut up, I'm the cook here....unless you intend to be the main dish...." He whispered into your ear. Slightly jumping you let out a loud huff.

"Your antics don't scare me, so you might as well give it up asshole." You hissed. He smirked slightly and started to guide your hand making the knife cut into the food quicker. Finally you pulled away pushing him back. He let out a tiny hiss at you out of annoyance and sighed. You turned facing him.

"I-I'm going to go unpack okay?" You stuttered. Before he could say yes or no, you turned racing off into the guest room dragging your luggage along with you. He shrugged and thought nothing of it as he turned continuing to chop up the vegetables. As you entered the privacy of your own guest room you set your suitcase on your bed and sighed flopping onto the bed.

"Damn he has problems!" You growled. Rolling over you sighed. "I really hope Spain and Romano show...." You grumbled. You turned onto your back and stared at the ceiling. You must have taken a nap because someone prodded at your shoulder trying to awake you. 

"Five more minuets~" You grumbled rolling over. There was a cold laugh and you were suddenly pinned. This woke you up right away as you stared into amber eyes that gazed at you playfully. You grimaced.