054 | narration

third person
perspective

Eunkyung was sitting on the bench on Chojun park, kung saan madalas niyang pinupuntahan kapag wala siyang magawa. She looked at the moving clouds above, as well as the deep blue sky around. Natatandaan niya pa 'yong nangyari sa kanila ni Minjun, wherein she couldn't believe that she responded to his kisses; parang gusto na lang niya magpalamon sa lupa.

But it doesn't change the fact.

Wala talaga siyang gusto dito.

Nagpadala lang siya ng emosyon kaya niya nagawang tumugon sa halik nito, she knows that Minjun and Somi are good chemistry. In my opinion, they are indeed a good pair, to be honest.

However, Minjun's love for Somi was preceded by one person, he also doesn't know if he still loves Eunkyung yet he chases Somi just because she's beautiful, she's nice and she's ordinary.

Nung nalaman niyang sumama sa iba si Somi, tila nag-iba ang mundo niya. He became more obsessed, hindi niya hahayaan na maagaw ng isang lalaki si Somi. Hindi niya hahayaang masaktan na lang siya habang buhay, hindi niya hahayaang mawala na lang basta-basta ang pag-ibig niya sa dalawang babae. Call him two-timer, but he does.

Tahimik lang siyang pumunta sa swing at doon naglaro. So nostalgic, noong bata pa siya, mahilig siya maglaro dito sa Chojun park, sari-saring see-saw at swing ang nilalaro nila ng kababata niyang si Misha. But when they reached the puberty stage, playing on Chojun park is not always possible, dahil na rin sa busy sa studies. Lalo na sa highschool stage.

She turned around to see this guy who was holding a cellphone, he was wearing black jacket with hood, so his face is not very visible. She suspected: "Bakit naman puro black ang suot nito? Magnanakaw kaya siya? Holdaper? O snatcher? Pero imposible naman 'yon kasi may hawak siyang cellphone, baka naman ninakaw niya 'yung cellphone? Hay ewan."

She saw the guy with black jacket opened his wattpad app, but before that, he first connected to wi-fi near their destination. She was shocked that the guy beside him knows how to hack wi-fi passwords. Maski siya hindi niya alam kung paano mang-hack, na-curious siya tuloy.

"Paano mo natutunan manghack?" She asked curiously.

"I don't know," his voice was husky. She thought that his voice is very familiar to her.

"Excuse me, but have we meet before?" hindi na niya mapigilang magtanong.

"I don't know," he kept on answering the same, kaya nagduda agad si Eunkyung.

The air breezes, reason to see the true identity of unknown guy wearing black jacket. However, he went to Eunkyung's back and started to blindfold her both eyes. It was really quick.

Eunkyung was about to touch the guy's hands, but it was too late.

"Eunkyung, I'm sorry."

Everything on Eunkyung went blank. The guy lifted her unconscious body while lying on the floor.