19

"Theia! Theia get up I'm going to school!"

What the hell?!

I swatted the hands shaking me vigorously, away, before moving up in a sitting position, my eyes still scrunched up and trying to make off all the light suddenly being bombarding on me.

"Turn off the bloody lights please" I moaned, making a covering of my palm and placing it just above my eyebrows, trying to shield the light away.

"Theia, I can't do that! That's the sun! Im going to school! Where Bryce might probably be, want to wish your best friend all the best or something for going to the wolf's turf?"

My eyes immediately shot open and I jumped backwards. "Don't do it!"

"She must go to school Theia"

I turned to face Judy. Her face pulled up into a bright comforting smile.

"I need to cut off chances of you being with me Thi. By being present in school I will strengthen the fact that I was indeed sick yesterday and not with you"

I sighed and nodded staring at both of the women as one sent me a soft smile before walking out of the room and the other picked up her backpack and padded her way to the door.

"Be safe. Do not turn on your cellphone. Or they will locate you. I hope your GPS isn't turned on"

"Don't worry it isn't. Thank you Ley. This means so much to me, you know that, don't you?"

She nodded and smiled at me sadly. "After what you went through, you deserve a bit of a break"

I smiled and moved back into bed when she closed the door behind her. I had barely been able to sleep at all last night, and now that sleep was visiting me, I really wasn't going to let it just go.

***

"Theia it's for you"

I turned from my math assignment towards Mrs. Smith and glanced at the cellphone she was extending towards me.

"Marley?" I asked softly.

She smiled and nodded sadly. I gulped down the sudden bile that had just invaded my mouth. This was nerve wrecking.

As quickly as I could I took the phone from Mrs. Smith and placed it against my ears.

"Hello?"

"Theia! Bryce is going crazy!" Marley whispered, sounding a mixture between panicked and excited.

My heart beat faster.

"W-what?"

"Yes!! He's going crazy! He just walked into class today! And then glared at me for a good minute before storming out!"

My eyes widened and I gulped down nervously again.
"He knows" I whispered, my heart beating at a rate I didn't think was capable or normal.

"Nah. It's nearly one, we didn't have any arts class today, he would have been there if he knew. That happened in the morning. Matthew says he didn't leave your room at all last night. That he paroled around your yard. Keith's worried he is going to hurt someone, or worst, himself and Rome, yeah... It's better not to even mention him. He is that bad." Marley giggled, the excitement in her voice seeped through the cellphone and towards me but I shook my head, the ache in my heart seemed worse than it had been yesterday.

"I just don't want him to get hurt or hurt anyone because of me Ley. I don't know why he can't just go to that women he was so lovey over, I'm gone now aren't i? He's free now isn't he? Why is he being so selfish!"