𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻: 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading my story! It means so much to me! I will love it if you guys tell me what you think in the comments. I would love to hear your opinions! Also, tell me what you think will happen next, and give me some ideas on how to make this love story better! Don't worry; the adventure part of the story is coming soon!

P.S. All the characters use the same magic from the show.

1 week later...
Fairy Tail High
9:05 AM
Lucy's POV:

It's been a week since school started, and I didn't realize how challenging Fairy Tail would be, specifically the magic classes. Don't get me started on how many times I've gotten my butt-kicked. 

Almost everyone in that class is way better than me, especially Erza. I hope I don't have to fight her anytime soon because she's just plain scary.

"Alright, class, I hope you had a relaxing weekend. I'm expecting all of you have done your homework. You had to try to learn three new spells based on your magic ability and write a quick summary about the experience."

"Learning those spells took forever. I'm so glad I got everything finished in time." I thought to myself in relief.

"Now, please pass up your papers."

The class proceeded to pass their papers up to Mr. Mystogan. Everyone turned something in except Natsu.

"Mr. Dragneel, where's your summary paper?"

"I didn't do it," Natsu stated bluntly.

"Why not?"

Natsu rolled his eyes, "Because I had other things to do."

Mystogan sighed, "Alright, Natsu, I'm going to be generous since it's the beginning of the year. I'll give you three more days to complete it, but if you do not have it by then, you will surely fail this class. Do you understand Mr. Dragneel?"

"Yeah, don't worry, Mr. Mystogan. I'll have it by then."

"Now, class, let's continue where we left off last week. Let me remind you I will be choosing the groups you will be working in after I determine each of your magic levels. You will be working with your groups when you've been assigned missions. You will have your partners for small assignments such as classwork. Now that I've cleared things up let's begin."

I looked around the classroom and saw how anxious everyone was to hear who would be competing.

'Please don't pick me, please...' I thought to myself as I crossed my fingers.

"Today's competitors are Natsu and Lucy."

I face slammed against my desk and groaned in annoyance. 'Why me!? Out of all people, did he have to pick Natsu?'

I knew Natsu, and I were on better terms now. But from what I've seen, he's power, and I didn't want to get my butt-kicked again.

"Alright now, get into fighting positions."

Me and Natsu stood from our desks and went to the front of the classroom.

"Just a warning, I won't go easy on you, blondie," Natsu said while giving me a mischievous smirk.

I returned the smirk, "Wouldn't dream of it, Natsu."

Me and Natsu got into fighting positions. He gave me a smirk and chuckled when he noticed me staring at him. I quickly turned away and grabbed one of my keys.

"Here I go....OPEN GATE OF THE GOLDEN BULL, TAURUS!!!"

A large cow appeared, carrying a giant ax.

"What can I do for you, Miss Lucy?"