𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗

Natsu and I were still breathing heavily as we released each other's hands.

I blushed, trying to avoid his gaze. "Well, um...."

"That was nice...." Natsu replied nervously.

"Yeah, it was...."

"I guess I'll see you later," Natsu said as he walked away.

I felt myself wanting to stop him, but then I cleared the thought out of my mind.

'What's happening to me?'

Meanwhile...
Unknown's POV:

I observed from a dark corner as I oversaw my guests picking out my pry for tonight. Suddenly, I noticed four mystery guests enter the ballroom; I immediately recognized their emblems.

"There from Fairy Tail...." I growled in anger, thinking that my plans were ruined.

But then one of my comrades came up to me. "Hey boss, some uninvited guests came in."

"I know."

"What do you want us to do with them?"

"Eliminate them..."

Lucy's POV:

I was still feeling flustered from dancing with Natsu. Every time I thought about it, my heart skipped a few beats. But my thoughts were interrupted by an annoying blue cat.

"Hey, Lucy! I haven't seen you in a while."

"I've just been busy...."

"Yeah, busy dancing with Natsu." Happy said with a cheeky grin.

"I-It's not like that!" I said, stuttering nervously.

"Don't deny it; I saw the whole thing! You guys love each other!"

"Shut it, you stupid cat!"

"When's the wedding Lucy?"

"Not happening!"

Suddenly the lights began to dimmer.

"Wait! What's happening!?"

"I don't know!"

Then we heard a low voice from the microphone.

Meanwhile...
Erza's POV:

I noticed the lights dimming until it became completely dark. The only light was the moonlight illuminating the ballroom from outside. I then saw bodyguards surrounding the perimeter.

'Something isn't right,' I thought to myself.

Then a low voice was heard from the microphone.

"Good evening, everyone; I'm your host, Salamander. Sorry about the lights; we have a surprise planned for all of you." Salamander said as he smirked.

I noticed that the bodyguards were beginning to surround all of the guests, including us.

"Run! It's a trap!" I yelled to my friends.

After I said that, Salamander's bodyguards began to make their move.

Lucy's POV:

Salamander's bodyguards began attacking the guests. People screamed as they were shoved into another room. We were the only ones left in the ballroom.

Salamander walked over to us but stayed close to the shadows.

"It didn't have to be this way, but you gave me no choice."

"What do you mean?"

"My plan was working until you showed up!"

"What are you talking about, creep?!" Natasha exclaimed as fire illuminated from his hands.