𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾: 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

A few days later...
Monday Morning
8:30 AM

After our fun weekend, it was time to return to reality, which meant school. I do admit as much as I enjoyed going to school, Monday mornings had to be the worst. The first period had just ended and as I was getting my books from my locker Lisanna came up to me.

"Hey, Lucy!" She chirped.

"Oh, hey, Lisanna. What's up?"

"I have some amazing news!"

"Really....? What is it!?"

"I heard Mr. Mystogan was going to give us missions today!"

"Seriously?!" I squealed excitedly.

"Yes!"

"That's great, Lisanna. Do you think we'll be able to group up with someone?"

"I don't know. But let's hope so!"

Suddenly the bell rang, signaling that the second period was about to start.

"That's the bell. We better head over to Mr. Mystogen's class."

I nodded as Lisanna and I headed toward our next class.

When we got there, I sat down next to Natsu, who had a big grin on his face.

I'm guessing he must've heard the news.

"Can you believe we're finally going to be assigned a mission!?"

"I know; it's pretty exciting."

"I've fired up already!" Natsu exclaimed, which caught the attention of the entire class.

"This must be a big deal if Natsu is excited." I thought to myself with a smile.

"Hey, flame-brain! Have you ever heard of manners!"

"I wasn't talking to you, Gray!" Natsu shouted in annoyance.

"Are you sure? Because it seemed like you were begging for attention."

Natsu scowled at Gray.

Just then, Mr. Mystogen entered the classroom.

"Settle down, class!" He boomed, and the entire class immediately went quiet

"Now, I think most of you know what's happening today. For your missions, I am required to put you into teams."

The entire class began to cheer excitedly.

"I put you into groups based on your strengths and abilities. Now since that's settled, let's begin."

Mr. Mystogen continued to call out groups, and surprisingly I was paired up with the strongest students in the class, including Erza, Natsu, and Gray.

'Geez, how am I going to be able to keep up with them?!'

"Alright, class, please get together with your groups. Then I will give you more information about the missions."

Everyone went to their assigned groups, but I stayed seated at my desk.

"I can't believe I'm assigned with the most powerful wizards in the whole class!" I thought as I felt myself shaking nervously.

I slowly stood up from my desk and walked to my group.

Erza smiled when she saw me. "Hey, Lucy. Isn't it great that we're in a group together?"

"Yeah, it's awesome!" I said, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Come sit; we're about to be assigned our missions."