𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻: 𝚄𝚗𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍

A few days later...
Lucy's Apartment

It's been a few days since we returned to Magnolia and Natsu hasn't said a word to me once. Gajeel and Wendy were a little upset at first, but they were able to move on in a few days. As for everyone else they understood and tried to comfort me but nothing seemed to make me feel better. 

My heart felt so empty, the emptiness soon spread making my whole body feel numb. I soon realized that without Natsu my heart could no longer feel whole. I'm also going back to school tomorrow since spring break is over.

'Maybe Natsu will forgive me, who am I kidding? He'll never forgive me, I messed so bad.' I thought sadly to myself.

I changed into my nightgown and hopped into bed. When I placed my head on the pillow my eyelids immediately closed as I hadn't had much sleep in the last few days.

I fell asleep praying for a miracle.

The next morning...
Fairy Tail High School
9:34 AM
Levy's POV:

I was grabbing a textbook from my locker when I noticed something covered in wrapping paper hidden in the side. I took out the item and noticed a sticky note attached to it.

It said:

Hey shorty, I hope you find this gift somehow useful to you. I'm sure you'll figure it out with that big brain of yours.

Sincerely,
Gajeel Redfox

I ripped off the warping paper revealing a book, "Crocus's Secrets."

I felt a smile form on my lips.

'He remembered.' I thought as I felt myself blush.

I quickly snapped out of my own thoughts and closed my locker. I held the book close to my chest as I waited for the others.

I asked the girls to meet me here because I wanted to think of a plan to cheer Lucy up. 

Ever since the incident, Lucy hasn't been acting like herself. Everyone has been so worried about her. I hope she and Natsu can work it out.

Finally, I saw the girls heading my way.

"What's the problem, Levy?" Erza said in concern.

"Did something happen?"

"It's about Lucy."

"What about Lucy?"

"Have you guys noticed how different she's been lately?" I asked.

"Yes, we have. We know what she's been through, but we didn't say anything because we didn't want her to feel any more guilty."

"I know, when you guys told me what happened I couldn't believe it. I understand that Natsu was upset, but he didn't have to say such hurtful things to Lucy." Lisanna said sadly.

" I agree, but it really isn't our place to tell. This is between Natsu and Lucy." Erza stated.

"Yeah, but we should at least try to cheer her up!"

"Levy is right! Lucy is our friend, she shouldn't have to go through this alone."

"We should all go to her apartment after school today and surprise her! I'm sure that will cheer her up." Juvia said with enthusiasm.

"It's settled then, we'll meet at her apartment at around four-thirty."

After we made our plans we headed to class.

About an hour later...
Mr. Mystogan's Class
Lucy's POV:

"Remember class, make sure to study for the test on Friday. It will mostly be on magic circles, your dismissed."