𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

Slide the picture to the right; you will see a YouTube video. Please do not play the song until I tell you to!

The next day...
Fairy Tail High School
7:30 AM
Lisanna's POV:

I decided to go to school early because I wanted to help Mira set up the decorations for the upcoming Harvest Festival. It was a special event our town held each year.

'I hope Lucy and the others come back soon. It would be a shame for Lucy to miss her first Harvest Festival.' I thought to myself.

I was heading towards the gym when I heard struggling from the other hallway. Curiosity got the better of me, so I decided to check it out. 

But what I saw made my blood boil. Sting Eucliffe was cornering my brother while giving him a death stare. I'm usually very easygoing, but when it comes to my family, I will not tolerate it.

"You think you're a man, huh?!" Sting mocked.

"Back off, Sting, I've got better things to do than talk to you."

Sting shoved Elfman against the lockers, which made a loud "bang."

"I heard you talking to Rouge about her!"

'Her?' I thought in confusion.

"I'm sorry, he was just telling me how concerned he is about you."

"But you were the one who brought it up!"

"I'm sorry, Sting. I was just asking a question."

"You son of a bitch..." Just as Sting was about to punch Elfman, I immediately intervened.

"Sting, that's enough!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Elfman and Sting looked at me with startled looks. Sting let go of Elfman and placed him on the ground.

"What do you think your doing!?"

Instead of answering my question, Sting gave me a dark look before walking away without saying a word. I turned my attention back to Elfman.

"Are you alright big brother Elf?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Liz. I'm a real man; I can take anything," Elfman said confidently.

"What's going on with you and Sting?" I said as I gave Elfman a worried look.

"I was just talking to Rouge about Sting's girlfriend, Yukino. No one has seen her in a while."

"Yukino?"

"You know? The girl who kinda looks like you."

"Right, I remember her now."

"Rouge told me that Yukino moved to a different school and said that Sting is going through depression," Elfman said with a sympathetic expression.

"Oh no! That's horrible."

"I know; I guess Sting heard about it and got pissed."

I couldn't help but feel bad for Sting. Still, even though he was going through a hard time, it doesn't mean he should take it out on others.

"It's still not right! He shouldn't be taking his anger out on others!" I said in annoyance.

Elfman shrugged. "It is what it is. Anyway, I'm going to help Mira decorate; I'll see you later, sis!"

Elfman then headed towards the gym to find Mira.

'Maybe I should talk to Sting myself and find out what's happening.' I thought to myself.