A blood bath.

{A bonus chapter}

[Mild gore]

[Murder]

Frank's POV

(Flashback)

My head spun furiously and everything mashed into one like some sort of abstract painting. I stuck my arms out searching for something, anything to hold onto but then I fell. The impact helped a bit and it cleared out slightly. My stomach wrenched angrily and my whole body ached with power and dizzyness. I grabbed a black item off the dresser and fixated my vision on it, hoping it was what I was looking for.

A gun.

I twisted it in my hand and fiddeled with the trigger. Then I heard footsteps coming so I lifted the gun

I fired it.

Something fell lifelessly to the floor and I tried to regain my posture and hearing since the shot had silenced my hearing. Eventually it faded back in and my eyes fixated of one think.

Sophie! 

No no no no no. anything else

I'm Dreaming. No No no no.

THIS IS MY FAULT!

I fell to my knees and sobbed, it soon turned into an eardrum bursting scream.  I wailed and threw my head back and felt a tear roll down my pale cheek. I flung my head back down to look at her unmoving body. I put a hand on her cheek, blood was spilling from her mouth and leaking onto the floor. Her brown hair rolled over my knee as I stared into her lifeless hazel eyes that stared at nothing but the sky. Her wound was lite a bottomless pit in her head, more and more blood oozing out by the second. Strings of blood hung over her pale skin and matted in her hair. I let out another scream as blood poured from her bullet wound and she rolled off my lap. I fell to the floor and pounded my fist into it. This pain couldn't be compared to anything. It felt like all my ribs were breaking, like my eyes were being poked out, like a rose ad grown around my lungs and blossomed in my throat, sending it's thorns out into the flesh of my organs and the petals closed my throat. The thorns grew deeper and deeper as they tightened around my lungs. I ran up and grabbed every pill bottle in sight.

I grabbed a bottle of beer and started taking the pills by the bottle and feeling the thorns settle. I looked back at the dead body in the hallway, Blood. So much of it. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I Sobbed harder and choked down more pills, feeling my gut wrench at the feeling of it. My heart was pounding impossibly in my chest. It felt like my throat had closed. Like all blood flow had stopped. Like I was numb. I fell onto the floor just as lifeless as Sophie.

"Forgive me"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, He does live... somehow but I figured that it would be good to have a little flashback.

This fic is pain.