Death

Anderson ducks his head as another human gasps at his blood-stained face.

Personally, I thought the look suited him.

But then again, only the most dangerous could handle me and that meant I was attracted to pure evil, I guess these male workers didn't quite share my opinion.

If only they knew, the evil are the best kind of people.

Better than these thick as shit labourers.

I can't help but laugh as another man drops the crate they're holding.

We really were a sight to see.

What was it these people were obsessed with? Beauty and beast? I'm sure we looked the perfect example.

The nosy bastards all freeze in whatever they're doing, terrified by the sight before them.

They actually form a circle around us.

I can feel Anderson stiffen beside me.

"Fucking humans," I mutter with a laugh.

I turn to Anderson and cock my head.

He'd spent the last few days in his wolf form, never bothering to wash the blood from himself, which consequently meant it had stained his face red.

He'd gotten most of the blood off but there was a little blood from his recent meal smeared on the side of his chin, I hadn't told him, honestly not caring.

Never glancing back at the crowd I wrap a gentle hand on the back of his neck, the other firmly moving his chin to expose his jaw to me.

Knowing the crowd had a perfect view I didn't hide my mischievous smirk.

I flicked my tongue out, licking the remaining blood from his jawline. With the tangy substance still lingering I use my grip to force his lips to mine.

He didn't really resist.

I nip as his full, slightly chapped lip, seeking entrance which he gives wholeheartedly.

My tongue dances with his, the taste mingling as our kiss becomes more heated.

I pull away abruptly, no longer entertained now that the shock factor had left the crowd.

Anderson seemed shocked himself, lips still parted, face flushed.

Satisfied, I walk away, the crowd parting before me.