Entry 408

*

She's grinning.

Sorry no easing in or introduction. She's fucking grinning.

It's cool and menacing and not exactly happy but Jesus it's the brightest I've ever seen her.

It's gorgeous.

Sitting over here with my tail between my fucking legs I feel more nervous to be around her now than I am when she's angry.

Stolen crown perched on her pretty little head, Death rises from her throne, sword twinkling in the artificial lights. At her feet kneels another fae.

While powerful, they have long realised they are no match for Death and in turn Death has killed them quickly.

While torture is still a hobby she occasionally dabbles in she doesn't rely on it like she once did. I'm proud of her for it.

Doesn't mean it isn't gory still though, small steps.

A severed head is currently rolling in my direction so...yeah.

You know, Death is just fucking gorgeous. With my favourite ruby red lipstick coating her lips, her hair falling in messy waves, her cheeks blushing in excitement. Just. Wow.

I'll be making sure her other cheeks will blush later, thats all I'm saying.

I want to confess something though.

I love her.

Hard to write and harder to say.

Something I will never say.

Because with Death I'm not sure what's a delusion or not but there is one thing I'm more inclined to believe. That she has no feelings.

I've seen it.

I mean I see it bloody now. She's making fae line up to meet her sword.

No feelings is a bit of an exaggeration.

She's protective, possessive, angry. So fucking angry.

She sometimes feels humour and excitement although those times come few and far between.

I might as well have fell for a fucking oven.

Hot, steamy, dangerous and keeps you sustained with yummy goodness but still can't feel for shit.

Of all things my fat arse falls in love with an oven.

Anyway I don't know where I was going with that. I was trying to be poetic or whatever. I don't know.

I'll do a quick update so Death doesn't force someone to do it later.

Animals that aren't extinct:
Dogs
Most rodents
Most birds
I believe there to be a few cats
Last I heard they found a single hippo.
Sea creatures.

Death has had a good go at the ocean life but there's only so much she can do with a wolf that needs to breathe so we're just gonna solve that issue with pollution.

We're getting rid of fae quickly. The sirens are gone as well as dwarves, dragons, vampires, selkie, witches and Mages.

Gotta go. Sex break

Anderson