Death

"Ansel!" I sing as I spot my favourite wizard across the room. I grin at him, my tear stained face and sweaty temples earning me a glare. "Don't disappoint me now, you must have some curse hiding in there somewhere!"

The bars were now on the verge of becoming elastic bands. I'd probably be able to get out now with some force but one more push, one more push to his magic shit and I could slip out and kill him in the same breath.

"Shut up!" Ansel explodes as his cheeks brighten in frustration.

There's a threat on the tip of his tongue, I can tell.

But what on earth could you threaten Death with. He seems to realise I'm thriving in the pain.

"Don't be weak now," I purr, leaning my entire body against the electrocution bar and feeling every muscle in my body weaken from the bone singing sting. "Just a bit more. For me."

Ansel, in his flowing white trench coat, watches me with dull green eyes from across the room. I smile again, eyelids drooping in a way that many men can't resist.

Angels eyes widen suddenly and I have to make sure my expression doesn't falter. I can see by his shock he's figured it out. Somehow he'd resisted my charms.

"I know what you're doing!"

"Oh and what's that young Ansel?"

Almost every ounce of pain in my body leaves and I feel the prison bars become suddenly more taut than they had been.

"You're trying to weaken me."

"Don't flatter yourself," I scoff, shaking the bars in my frustration, "Death thrives off of pain. Give. Me. Pain."

"You think me stupid."

I growl under my breath at him.

My growl becomes even fiercer when he create a nagging, itchy pain across my entire body.

He walks closer, tauntingly closer as a smug little smirk settles across his stupid face.

"You underestimate me creation. I plan to keep you here until the day I die and don't think that your pathetic little attempts will faze me."

"The second I get out of this cell is the second your heart is ripped out through your throat."

"Precisely."

I twitch.

I rake my nails up my right thigh.

"Feeling a little itchy?"

Closer.

Closer.

I lunge through the bars, my fist grabbing a handful of his swaying coat and drag him into my other hand.

I collapse in a crumpled heap, his coat slides from my limp grip as I spasm, all feeling, all sense lost to me. My eyeballs are barely able to trace his figure.

He pats at his coat with a frown and sneers slightly in my direction.

Eventually he grants me my senses back, feeling flooding through my body in one sudden jolting explosion. Pins and needles tickles my limbs, Hell I can even feel the fuckers in my arse crack.

"I shall leave you and your grubby paws to yourself for the rest of the day so you can properly think over your actions."

He leaves before I can control my speech and bitch him out.

When he leaves I throw myself at the bars and scream.

I punch. I kick. I scratch.

I let my frustration out.

A wizard had just fucking owned my arse.

And now I had no way of escaping.

But best be sure I'm gonna make him fucking pay when I get out.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N
I'm sort of realising I should of planned this shit cause I don't even know where it's going now. I just tried to write a basic plot to what this is but I literally have no clue.

I know roughly where I want to get and I'm having plenty of ideas there but it's getting to that point I'm struggling with so you'll have to bare with :/