Meeting

I sit in yet another meeting. Listening to people talk about financing the latest budget. Some of these people drone on and on. "If there's nothing else, we will call an end to this meeting." Mr. Thomas said. Nobody said anything. "Great! Everyone have a great weekend. See you Monday morning. Ms. Ryan, I will see you in my office in twenty minutes."

  What the hell did I do now? Not the way that I wanted to start my weekend. "Yes sir." I start gathering all of my notes and pencils. I slip my shoes back on and exit the conference room. After walking to my desk and putting the notes away for Monday. I gather another pad and go to Mr. Thomas's office and knocked. "Come in!" Mr. Thomas answered.

  I opened the door and shut it behind me. The 6 foot 2 man was sitting behind his desk without the jacket and tie that he had worn during the meeting. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. The man was a walking advertisement for sex. Brown hair and blue eyes. "What can I do for you Mr. Thomas?"

  "Ms. Ryan, proper attire in the meetings include shoes. I noticed that you decided to do without them during today's meeting. Can you explain that?" He leaned back in his chair and looked straight at me.

  "I'm sorry sir. I have no excuse other than I don't like wearing shoes. I will keep them on from now on." He stood and stalked towards me, like a predator stalking its prey. I noticed that his shirt was untucked and he was barefoot. My eyes widened. When he saw that, he smirked. "See something that interest you Cammy? Because I do!" He took the pad and pencil out of my hand and put them on the chair.

  "Um, Mr. Tho..."

  He interrupted me with a finger over my lips. "My name is Braxton. Now when we are alone, you will call me Brax or Braxton."

  "Braxton, why am I here?"

  He was behind me and started to slowly corral me to the front of his desk. I could feel his hard cock at my back. He ran his hands up my thighs, bringing my skirt up with his hands. My breath starts coming faster. My skirt was now above my hips. "Umm, very naughty Cammy. No panties. I like that! Put your hands on my desk and spread your feet." I did as he said.

  He put his hands on my ass and squeezed. I moaned. He put a finger into my wet pussy. "Damn it baby, you're so fucking wet! Are you trying to make me cum before I fuck you?"

  "No!" I moaned again as he inserted another finger and started thrusting them in and out. "If you cum too early, we will have to start over."

  "I like the way you think!" I hear him unzipping his pants.

  "Not without a condom!"

  "Already covered, baby." He said after pulling his fingers out and sucking all the juice off of them, as he slammed into me with his long thick cock.

  "Oh God!! Fuck that's a huge one!" I felt completely full.

  "I'm only half in. Give me a minute baby. I didn't expect you to be so fucking tight!"

  He sat still for a moment. Then started slowly pulling out then pushing in a little farther. "I'm all in baby. Are you ok?"

  "Yes!" I pushed back into him. That's all he needed to hear.

  Braxton started thrusting slowly and gaining speed. Soon he was pounding into me fast and harder than I had ever experienced before. I saw stars and black spots as I came. "Braxton!!!" I yelled.

   Braxton stiffened as he shot load after load into the condom. "Cammy! Fuck me baby!"

  My legs gave out and turned to jello. I started to fall, but Brax caught me. "Stay with me baby. I got you." He pulled out of me and sat me down after lowering my skirt. We were both breathing heavily. Braxton went into a door, I assumed it was a bathroom. He came back with a warm cloth and proceeded to wash my inner thighs and pussy.

  After putting away the cloth, he came back and sat in his chair. "Come here baby." I walked to him and sat in his lap. "How many lovers have you had?"

  "Including you?" He nodded. "Three."

  "Well you are now mine. You will not give this pussy to anyone else, unless I agree. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

  "Yes. I'm not stupid Braxton. But I won't sit back and have you fucking anyone else, either."

  "Are you jealous?" He asked with a smirk across his face.

  "No. But I'm not a pushover either. I refuse to be used as a stepping stone for anyone."

  "What about having someone watch? Or participate with us?"

  "I've never done that."

  He tapped a few keys on his computer. He was video calling someone named Jaxon. A face showed up on the screen. "Hey Jax! Meet Cammy Ryan. Cammy, my brother Jaxon."

  "Hello Jaxon, nice to meet you."

  "And you Cammy. What's up brother?"

  "Just wanted you to meet my woman. What are you doing this weekend?"

   "I was planning on coming to Texas."

  "We will be at home. You still have the key. See you soon."

  "Great! Can't wait to meet you in person Cammy."

  "Me too Jaxon."

  "Later brother. Give her a kiss for me." Braxton turned my face to kiss me for the first time. Slipping his tongue into my mouth and tasting me while squeezing my breast. Three moans were heard in the office. When we broke away. "Have you ever been backdoored?"

  "Yes."

  I stood up and rebuttoned my shirt. Walking to the door I hear Jaxon talking. "Looks good brother. I'll be there as quickly as possible."

  "I can't wait. Be careful."

  "I will. Bye."

  Braxton turned his computer off. And walked out of his office to see Cammy waiting on him. "I need to pick up some clothes. Are you following me or we meet somewhere? I have never done this before."

  "I will follow you to your place. Then you will ride with me."

  "What if I want to stop and not continue the weekend?"

  "Then I will bring you home."

  "Ok. Lets go."