Almost Home

Cammy's pov:

The next hour or so was spent making plans for getting out of the hospital. Jaxon was massaging my hip and Braxton was massaging my shoulder. They were making it hard for me to think. Especially when every now and then, Jaxon's hand would 'accidentally' slip closer to my slit. "I need some clothes from my apartment. If I'm getting out of here tomorrow morning, I have no clothes to wear home."

  "Where's the clothes they brought you here in?" Jax asked.

  "There were none." I answered him. Both their hands stopped mid stroke.

  "I'll go get something for you to wear. What do you want me to bring back?" Braxton volunteered.

  "A t-shirt, jogging pants, socks and shoes. Oh and a brush and toothbrush."

  "What about a bra and panties?"

  "That would be helpful. Just no thong. Don't get too excited going through my drawers."

  "Yeah brother."

  "Where's your keys?"

  "In my bag. Also the alarm code is 3915**. To turn off and on."

  "Ok sweets. I will be back in a little while."

  "Thanks brother!" I said with a smile. He chuckled and kissed my head then left. I looked at Jaxon.

  "Do you know hard it is too not slide my fingers in right now?"

  "About as hard as it is not to beg you to do it. My God Jaxon, you are killing me right now."

  "I know! I can smell your arousal. I'm so fucking hard right now, I could probably break a brick! But I'm going to control myself for now. Mainly because I don't know how sore you are. Plus we don't want nurse Prude to be coming back in."

  I couldn't help but laugh until I cried. I didn't realize that I was laughing loudly, until nurse Prude came in to check it out. Only to find us both laughing.

  "Oh, I thought that you were crying from pain." She said as she eyed my man with lust.

  "My Jaxon would never hurt me. He's a real man."

  "Yes I see."

  "You know that you should really keep your eyes off my man's ass."

  Nurse prude gasped. Then turned red.

  "Just imagine if I was standing and facing her!" Jaxon whispered, but she heard him. Her eyes dropped again. Just before she turned and left. We laughed again. "I love you Cams!"

  "I want to kiss you so much right now!"

  "I want the same thing honey." There was a knock on the door. Jaxon covered me up and answered it.

  "I'm looking for Cammy Ryan." I heard a strange woman say.

  "She's here." Jaxon let her in.

  "Ms. Ryan, I am detective Murray. I was assigned to your case against Jimmy Stone."

   I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you. This is my boyfriend Jaxon Thomas." They shook hands.

  "Well I was going to come by and ask a lot of uncomfortable questions concerning the attack on you to build our case even stronger. But I'm unable to do that now."

  "What has changed? Is he getting away with this too?" I asked anxiously. Jaxon was now holding my hand.

  "Actually, we can't try him because he was killed in a car accident this morning. The police were chasing a stolen car. The driver ran a red light and hit Jimmy Stone's car broadside. Mr. Stone died on scene."