Late Night

This chapter switches points of view.

Jaxon's pov:

As we roll Cammy on Braxton, my eyes caught sight of scars on her back. They look like they were made from a knife, slicing through her skin. I must be mistaken. I start fingering her ass, I have to pay attention to what I'm doing, I don't want to hurt her. The way she was shaking earlier, really got to me. For some odd reason, I want to protect her. She gives me a nod, so I start sliding in slowly, even though I just want to ram my cock into every tight hole she has. I go all in and nod at Braxton. We work in sync as if we've done this a million times before. When she came, I lost my head. Quite literally, I was not alone, Braxton shot his load at the same time. I roll us to our sides and pull out. After a few moments I get my breath back enough to get a cloth for her and clean her up. That's when I stare at her back enough to know that what I saw was actually writing carved into her skin. In thin lines it read. 'Jimmy's!' "Holy fuck!"

"What's up brother?" Braxton asked with a raised eyebrow. "Did you hurt yourself?"

I look at him over her shoulder. "No. But that bastard hurt her. No wonder she wanted to escape." I looked back at her back. "No wonder she was shaking like a leaf. Look at this."

Braxton got up and leaned over Cammy. "What the fuck? How did that happen?"

"It looks like a knife. How can anyone be so cruel to her? She's so tiny! What is she, 5 feet, 95 pounds?"

"We will keep her here until Tuesday. Maybe he will be gone by then."

"She's not going back. I can't risk her being hurt worse."

"Well we can't kidnap her!"

"So we just let her go back to that?"

"We will talk about it later. I'm too tired to think about it. Good night Jax."

"Good night Brax." I lay awake for a few more minutes. Thinking about how to help Cammy. She is the one for me. I can't let her go back to be hurt again. I eventually fall asleep.

-------------------------------------
Cammy's pov:

I feel like I'm being watched. I wake up but don't let the guys know it. I hear Jaxon say that he can't let me go back to that. Since they are looking at my back, I know exactly what they are talking about, Jimmy's carving. They tell each other good night and eventually Jaxon falls to sleep.

I get out of bed and dress so quietly that I know they won't hear. I grab my phone and go down stairs to call a cab. Thankfully Braxton didn't set the alarm, so I'm able to leave without a sound. I have the cab drop me off on the other side of the apartment complex. Hopefully I can get inside without Jimmy knowing that I'm home.

As I'm opening my door, my hair is pulled and my head is banged against the door. "Did you have fun slut? Well you're about to have a blast!"

"Jimmy, please leave! I don't want to do this shit anymore!"

"Well that's too bad bitch! I've been waiting here since five o'clock! You owe me! I'm going to have fun collecting." He shut the door and locked it. I knew that it was going to hurt. Badly! Damn I should have stayed at Braxton's house.

I dropped my purse on the coffee table. Might as well get it over with! "Then go ahead Jimmy! I'm done trying to reason with you! You want to beat the shit out of me? Go ahead! You want to rape me? Go ahead! Because that's exactly what it is! You can't get or keep a real woman, so you have to force them! Go ahead and kill me while you're at it! Because I'm done caring anymore!"

The first hit was a good one. I heard my jaw snap. I never cried out, that just angers him into quitting sooner. Crying out feeds his ego and makes him think of ways to make me suffer more. Apparently he was on a roll tonight. He prolonged every hit and kick. I was on the floor when he started raping me from behind. I was still conscious when he grabbed his pocket knife and started carving down from my shoulders to my ass cheeks, then rolled me over and started on my breast and stomach. I blacked out when the police busted open my door.