Found

I walk along in the woods, my moonlight wings glimmering behind me.

I jump, fluttering my wings to give myself a boost, and I grab a branch, swinging myself up into a tree. I perch on the edge and hum a soft tune, and a owl flutters over and lands next to me.

"Hello," I say, chirping.

"What is a young girl like you doing in these woods?" asks the owl. "It is dangerous for ones like you to be here."

"Ones like me?" I ask.

"Young children," she says.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just trying to escape from the Cosmo battle," I say. "Is it alright if I stay here one night? I just need some rest."

The owl thinks for a moment, then agrees. "But if you start to think something is watching you, leave immediately," she warns. She flutters off.

I sigh and look around, finding a fork in the trees high enough that I could wake up if I fell and save myself. I swing into the fork and curl up, sleeping.

Ticci Toby's POV

I don't get why Slender told me to go into the woods. I mean, it's not like many go in, and if they do, Slender usually gets 'em before they leave, or Masky or Hoodie go and kill them. He didn't even say what he wants me to do! He just told me that there was a girl and that I needed to find her. He didn't say kill or kidnap. Just find.

I walk along, twirling an axe. I look around and I still see nothing, like the last hour.

I sigh and put my axe away. I continue walking through the forest when I see something... odd.

Something's in the trees, and it kind of glitters. It's not very big, kind of the size of a small kid.

I move closer toward the thing and I climb up. When I get up to its level, I look at it and almost fall in surprise. It's a girl!

But what's a girl doing sleeping in a tree? And what's the glittering stuff around her?

I touch the glittering stuff almost before I realize I am and the girl wakes up. She looks up and screams, falling out of the fork in the trees.

I start to jump to help her when the glittering stuff moves and she's suddenly floating in the air. I look closer at the glittering stuff and almost fall in surprise again. Their wings!

The wings flap and the grl glides down to the forest floor. I panic and drop from the tree, bringing out an axe and pointing it at her. "Who are you?"

"Y-Yaela," she says shakily. I look at her, and I notice that her eyes look like mini suns. She's pale, paler than most people, although not ghost-white. She has on a white dress, and she's barefoot. She has lavender hair, and she has a white ribbon around her throat.

"W-What are you d-doing in the forest?" I say, ticking.

"I'm just trying to rest," she says. "I-I didn't mean to cause any trouble. I just needed a place to sleep..."

I hesitate. What would Slender do if I took her back? "Come with me," I say, poking her.

I guide her through the forest, toward the mansion. She starts to cry softly when we're almost there. Oh man, if Jeff's downstairs, she's gunna be slaughtered...

I open the mansion door and poke her inside. She walks in and I close the door behind me.

Yaela's POV

I glance around, scared. What is this place? It can't be anything good! Oh no, what if Mama or Auntie's here? I don't wanna be in the Cosmo's battle!