One month later...

I look out of the window of the apartment I've had for two and a half weeks now. There have been a lot of murders recently, and I suspect that its the creepypastas. I don't have any proof, or anything, but it seems likely.

I sigh and close my windows, locking them. Whether or not it's actually the creepypastas, it doesn't matter. If I left my window open, the light could get in while I'm sleeping and detect that I'm here. I don't know about Shine and Shimmer, now, but I don't really want to be dragged into the Cosmo's war.

I get ready for bed and fall asleep.

I wake up and sense immediately that my window is open. Great, now someone's here...

I sit up and look around, acting like any other person. My hair is black and my eyes are blue right now, because when I sleep I store up my energy. I don't understand it a lot, but that doesn't matter.

"Go to sleep!" says Jeff, jumping at me.

"Holy sun!" I yelp. I bring my fist up and hit him in the jaw.

"What the- Yaela?" says Jeff, staring at me.

"Uh, yeah," I say in a duh voice. "Who else would I be?"

"It's just... you look different," he says.

"Yes, I know," I sigh. "Could you please leave, Jeff?"

"No," he says stubbornly.

"If you don't leave I'll have to kick you out," I threaten.

Jeff looks at me for a moment and then jumps out the window. I shut the window and lock it, my mind whirling.

Maybe... no, just leave it. I'm fine, I think to myself. I head back to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get woken up the next day by a loud thud. I look up and see the person I want to see the least - Toby.

Yes, I love Toby, but I don't want to see him right now...

Right now...

They're close.