Surprise!

I wake up to see Toby laying next to me, and I smile and cuddle next to him. He wakes up.

"Hey Yaela," he says, hugging me.

"Hi Toby," I say, hugging him back. I yawn and get up. "Come on, let's go downstairs."

Toby nods and we both go downstairs.

I reach the end of the staircase and I jump in surprise. "Everyone's awake?"

"Yeah, we don't want you waking us up anymore," says Jeff, yawning. He continues playing with Ben.

I walk toward the kitchen and EJ blocks my way. "Slendy's making breakfast today, he decided that today's your off day."

I frown. "Huh? Off day?" I shrug. "Whatever."

I walk over to the couch and Toby sits next to me. I watch Jeff get pwned by Ben.

"Yeah!" says Ben, doing a small victory dance.

"Dammit," swears Jeff. He throws the controller down.

"Don't break stuff," I say. "Would you like it if I broke your knife?" I hold up his knife. Haha, sometimes stealing skills work well.

Jeff snatches his knife from my hand and walks away. "I'll get you back Ben," he says, walking upstairs.

I pick up the controller. "Hey Ben, you wanna have a go with me?" I ask.

"Sure!" he says. He sits back down. "What you wanna play?"

"Preferably a horror game," I say.

Ben shrugs and pops in Slenderman. I smirk and start up the game.

"Ben go right, I'll go left," I say, turning my character left and moving forward.

Ben goes right and finds a page. "Got one!"

I pick up a page and spot two more. I head to the closest one and then pick up the nexxt one. "I found three!"

Slenderman pops up in front of Ben. "HOLY CRAP!" yelps Ben.

I stiffle a giggle. "Wow, scardy cat."

"You not get scared," pouts Ben.

I laugh and ruffle his hair. "Ben, stop being a baby." Slenderman pops up in front of me and a chat menu pops up in front ofmy character.

"What the?" says Ben, watching me closely.

I ignore him and type in Hi Slender. It's Yaela.

Slenderman waves and walks off. I let out a chuckle.

"Did you hack my game?" demands Ben.

"Technically yes," I say. I retrieve the other pages and get out of the forest. "But whatever. WHAT'S BURNING!" I yelp, getting up and rushing into the kitchen.

A waffle is burning in the toast and I save the poor thing before it catches anything on fire.

Slender's aura is slightly sheepish when I turn and look at him.

I got distracted, he says apologetically.

"Well don't get distracted," I say, glaring at him. "And what's up with this off day?"

Slender makes a motion with his hand. Well, you can control the others better, and Hoodie told me what happened last night.

I stiffen. "What did he say?"

Only that you were screaming and had a bad dream, says Slender. What was the dream about?

"Nothing," I say quickly. "It was just a bad dream."