Chapter 15

Carter's P.O.V.

"Dude you really messed up." Cameron said putting his shorts on. "Man shut the hell up. Why were you about to have sex with Starlynn." I asked with anger in my voice. "Dude you can't blame me. You broke her. And she's a strong girl and all, but I don't know if she could handle what you did Carter. She loves you." Cameron said and left the room. She loves me. And I just left her. This is all my fault. I need to find a way to fix this.

~ About An Hour Later ~

It was now around 10:00 at night and Cameron just came back from dropping Star off. I grab Cameron's keys and throw on a pair of black shorts, a gray hoodie, and my red Vans. I go outside the hotel and find Cameron's car. I unlocked it and drove off to Starlynn's house.

~ At Starlynn's House ~

Starlynn's P.O.V.

"I'm so stupid." I yelled as I entered the house. I took my jacket off and threw it on the couch. I ran up to my room. I kicked my shoes off laid down on my bed and cried. I heard footsteps and my door open. I sat up and wiped my eyes with my arm. "You okay?" I heard my sister Amber say as she walked in and sat besides me on my bed. "No." I said bluntly and sniffling a little. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." she said taking my hand and standing us up and walking to my bathroom with me. She grabs me a wash cloth from the bathroom closet and wets with a little warm water. She hands it to me and I get my makeup off my face. Once finished, I washed my face with my Clean and Clear face wash. I grabbed my towel and dried on my face. I realized Amber had left. So I grabbed an over sized t-shirt and threw that on. Once I walked out the bathroom I see my sister standing there with 1 pint cups of ice cream in her hands. "Care to join" she ask me with a small smile. I nod my head and lay down on my bed. We rarely ever have moments like these so I honestly so enjoy these kind of moments with my older sister. She lays beside me and hands me a spoon and the ice cream. I open the chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and take my first spoonful. "So tell me what happened tonight." my sister ask me. "I did the stupidest thing ever." I said looking down at my ice cream. "What was it?" she asked. "I almost and I say almost had sex with Cameron." I said telling her in a whisper. "That's not horrible." she said looking at me. "But Carter walked in. And he said he loved me a few days ago, but I guess it doesn't matter now, cause he was with some girl in Florida yesterday." I say. "Star it will be okay I promise. Now get some sleep. Tomorrow is your last day of school and I'll take you and the baby to the beach when you get back ok." she said putting her arm around me. "Okay" I responded and hugged her. We sat their for about 10 minutes just hugging. She kissed my forehead and said good night. She exited my room. I turned my lamp by my bedside off closed my eyes and went to sleep.

A/N: Hey Guys. Umm I just want to say thank you for the feedback because it really makes me feel special. Because I know it means you guys actually like my book. And I will be updating every Friday more often now because summer break. So thank you for the feedback back and keep reading and voting. Love you guys. 💕