Chapter 9

Carter's P.O.V.

It was 12:00 in the afternoon. I was with guys planing out what we could do today when I got a text.

Star✨💕: Hey😘

Carter: Hey! what's up ❤

Star✨💕: Can you come pick me up? I want to get out of this house. And Amber (my sister) is at school right now.

Carter: Yeah sure

Star✨💕: Thanks.

Carter: Welcome. See you in 10 minutes.

Star✨💕: K. Bye.

Carter: Bye.

"Who's that?" Matt asked me. "Starlynn. She wants me to pick her up in 10 mins. I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get her then I'll be right back." I said grabbing my car keys. "Alright." Matt said. I ran outside and got in my car. I started the car and she texted me the address. Once I got the address I started making my way to her house. Once I got there I saw Starlynn waiting on her porch. She smiled and waved. "Hey." said when she got in the car. "What are you guys gonna do on this fine Monday?" She said facing me with a smile. "Six Flags. Care to join?" I asked with a smirk. "Hmmm let me think yes." She said with a smile. "Lets go." I said pulling off.

~ At The Hotel ~

"Are we ready to go." Matt yelled. "Yeah" we all yelled back and piled onto the bus. "Cameron sit next to me." I heard Star say when Cameron got on the bus. I felt a rush of anger. But for what though. I can't be jealous of Cameron and Starlynn. I got on the bus and sat towards the back watching Star and Cam. The whole bus ride I just see Starlynn and Cam laughing and talking and taking pictures. It was starting to get a little hot. "Dude you alright." I heard Jack J say loosing me from my thoughts. "Huh oh yeah just a little hot." I lied. I was obviously jealous. Once we were finally at Six Flags I took Starlynn's hand and walked her with me to the private area we have. While the guys left to get food. "I want to eat too." She said giving me a pouty face. "First explain me this." I said. "Why did you want Cameron to sit with you?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Because he's like the one person I haven't talked to and I haven't met him very well. I had everyone else's number besides his. Aaron, Jack and Jack, Shawn, Jacob, Mahogany, Hayes, Nash, ect. I just never had Cam's." she said. "Oh ok." I said. "Can we eat now" she mumbled. "Yeah." I said.

~ After Six Flags ~

Starlynn's P.O.V.

"Guys wanna go swimming?" Mahogany asked. "Yes." Taylor said. "Get changed then." Jack and Jack said leaving Taylor, Cam and Nash's room. I stood there. "You okay." Carter said. "Yeah fine." I said flashing a smile. All the guys left and it was just Mahogany. "Hey what's up." she said looking at me. "Uh I don't have a bathing suit so I really can't go swimming." I said nervously playing with my hair. "I got you." she said smiling at me and going through her suit case. "Here." She said tossing me a teal colored bikini with ruffles. Thanks I said walking to that bathroom to change. After I changed I wrapped a towel around me. Mahogany and I hopped on the elevator and walked down to the pool. It was late so it was only us there. I sit on a pool chair and just sit there. I don't like showing my body. "What's wrong." I hear Cameron's voice. "Not a thing." I said. "Something's wrong Princess." he said getting out the pool to sit next to me. "I don't like showing my body. " I said shyly. "Starlynn Adams you are beautiful. I don't care what anyone says." Cameron said. "So let's go." he said taking my hand. I unwrapped my towel and walked with Cameron into the pool. I smiled and him and he swam away to go hang with Nash. "Hey." Carter said swimming over next to me. "Hi." I said smiling. "Come here." Carter said holding my waist which gave me chills. I held onto his shoulders and he swam to a corner. His back was towards the wall. We started kissing. It was very passionate at first. Then Carter was being a little rough. I know exactly why. I mumble "Can we go upstairs." He breaks the kiss and get out the pool and I do the same and we both go upstairs to his room. Once we get inside he lays me down on his bed and we go straight back to kissing. "Carter wait." I say breaking the kiss. "Yes." he says looking at me. "Don't you think things are going a little to quick?" I said biting my lip nervously. "Yeah. Bur I just love you Star." he said. "But Carter you do understand that saying I love you will change everything." I said. "Plus your leaving soon. And stuff. And I don't know if I can handle us apart like that." I said about to cry. "Shhh don't cry." He said running his hand through my hair. "I'm gonna miss you." I say crying more and more. "I love Starlynn Adams." he says kissing me. "I love you Carter Reynolds." I said kissing him. I felt my phone vibrate indicating Danni was here to bring me home. I grab my clothes and get changed in the bathroom. Once I'm done I get out and go to Carter. "Bye Carter. I love you." I say crying. He puts his hands on my waist and kisses me passionately. "I love you too." he says starting to cry. He walks me outside and I give him my last hug goodbye and get in Danni's car. Once I get in I start crying. Danni rubs my back and tells me it's okay. She starts driving and brings me home. Once I get home I shower and change into the shirt Carter gave me when I slept over. It still smells like him. I lay down and start crying. Soon before I know it I was sleep. Dreaming about Carter and me together.

A/N: Oh my goodness I reached my first goal for this story! To get 100 reads! Thank you for everyone who voted and reads. I greatly appreciate everyone who reads this story. I love you all. Thank you. ❤😊