Fragile (a 5sos fanfiction)

~Hey guys thanks for reading my story. This is my first one and sorry if it is really bad. I know that I don't have the best grammar in the world but please bear with it. I am also doing this on my i pod for the majority of the story so agian please bear with it, hopefully I can atleast sometimes use an actual computor!

Thanks agian,

Hannah~

||PROLOGUE||

Tears stream down my face as I walk in the bathroom of my home my mother, my dad, my lite sister, and I live in. I reach in a certain drawer that contains and hides my blades and knives for me, and pull out a random blade. I hesitantly pull it to my wrist, unsure if I should make this move, and quickly slice it through my skin making a deep indent onto my wrist.

I had just yet again been hurt by my abusive mother. She has always been this way ever since she started doing drugs and cheating on my father.

It all started when I caught her making out with some random guy and then my little sister Zoey, who is currently 10 years old, screamed. My mother heard her and walked over to us with an annoyed look on her face. Zoey told mom that she was going to tell dad what she saw but my mother stopped her and started slapping us both and she told us never to tell him and since then she has hurt us every day just to make sure that we don't.

~Sorry if you thought that that was really bad:(. Please tell me how to write better i appreciate some good tips on how to be better for you guys, my readers. Please vote and comment or don't if you don't want to be real and honest it's just good to have a couple of reads here and there. ILYSM