Twisted Upside Down

Have you ever been really really sad about something and feel this terrible feeling inside you? Like your whole entire body is sad?

Imagine that but worse and you might come close to the feeling I had myself about a year ago.

It has taken me a while to get over what happened. What happened? What have you been trying to get over? don't worry I'll answer all your questions in due time.

I can only do this little by little cause it still hurts. Just thinking about it makes me want to break down and cry.

But before I can start my story I need to tell you a little about myself. My name is Lucille, everyone calls me Lucy though. I'm 17 years old and have dark brown hair with blue eyes. I'm about 5 foot even and live in Georgia but I'm NOT country. In my house there is my mother Amber, stepfather Kyle, two sisters Lilly and Lola, and my brother Logan. Kind of complicated with all those L's I know trust me.

What else? Oh yes my favorite color is yellow. My favorite song is Rude by Magic. I love to dance and sing even though I'm terrible at both. Oh and I love One Direction. Sorry yeah I know booh! You like One Direction gross! But hey what can I say I'm a sucker for boys in bands. I guess you could say I'm the typical American teenage girl.

Well i guess that's about it. Nothing more interesting about me. Looking at myself I'd say I'm quite boring.

I can start telling you why I've been so upset. It was all because of him. His name was Peter. He was tall and very attractive if I do say so myself. He had dirty blonde hair and these green eyes that anyone would fall in love with by just taking a glance at the color. He was everything every girl at my school wanted. But for some weird reason he chose me.

You know how i told you that I thought of myself as boring? Well he NEVER did. He always told me "Lucy doll, you are the most interesting person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting!" We were perfect! Everything was perfect.

I remember every single day that we spent together. I remember the first time he came up to ask me out. He was so nervous it was very amusing to watch him struggle to find the right words. And even though he looked like he could take down any guy on school campus, in that moment he looked like a scared little vulnerable puppy! But when I said yes to him I swear it was like he had just won a million bucks! Our first date was horrendous though! We went to a little restaurant run by a small family. As we sat there waiting for our food I don't know exactly what happened but I guess he got to nervous because while trying to take a drink from his glass he completely tipped it all over himself. I tried to go over to him and help him but he told me no that it was fine and we bumped heads. Then on our way back to my house for him to drop me off I got really sick to my stomach and had to ask him to pull over and my dinner came right back up and out. Every girls worst nightmare! We didn't talk to each other for the rest of that weekend but come Monday morning he came up to me at school.

"Lucy! Please give me one more chance to take you out! I know our first date was terrible but I'm not giving up that easy! You know we need a second first date very badly. What do you say doll?"

I wasn't going to tell him no but I didn't just want to jump to it and tell him yes! I had to tease him just a little.

"Peter, listen your a nice guy really. I like you a lot. Just I don't know if a second date would be right."

"Oh please please please please Lucy doll please!"

He knew how my weak spot though. Pet names.

"Ok ok! I'll go out with you again Peter! But if this next date doesn't work out the-"

"We'll go on a third! We will just keep trying over and over again!"

So we went on another date, which by the way was absolutely magical. I'm not gonna bore you with all the details of what happened but one of the highlights of the night was that we had our first kiss!

I'm sorry I can't tell anymore right now. I can't handle this! It's so hard dealing with this!

Even after an entire year...

HELLO!!! :) I'm starting this new story just to try it out. I wanna see if I like writing these stories as much as I like reading them! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much to whoever reads my book. And if no one reads it then I guess I'm just talking to myself here. Oh well :P  If you have any questions about me or the story just let me know. Oh and one more thing THIS IS MY FIRST STORY try not to judge me to badly.