You Really Put the 'No' in 'Snooze'

"blah blah"- Speaking Greek

"blah blah"- Speaking Amestrian

'blah blah'- Thinking

*<*<*>*>* - Begin/end flashback

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, or Percy Jackson. Good thing too, or they wouldn't be nearly as good as they are now. They belong to J.K. Rowling, Hiromu Arakawa, and Rick Riordan.

Percy

After the war with the giants and Gaea, Percy Jackson wanted a vacation. A very, very, very long vacation. He wanted to go to New Rome with Annabeth. He wanted to not have to worry about being attacked by monsters everywhere he turned. He wanted, for once in his life, to relax. He should have known that the word 'relax' was not in his vocabulary; it had been eradicated long, long ago.

His day had started out fine. He woke up in the Poseidon cabin and ate a great breakfast that had been prepared by the wood nymphs. Then he took Blackjack out for some exercise. He was back in time for lunch, then was sitting out by the lake with Annabeth. If he could have frozen time right then, it would have been perfect. Sitting in the warm sand by the lake, Annabeth's fingers entwined with his, her head leaning on his shoulder, watching the naiads swim and the campers row around the lake. Then Nico crashed the party. Literally.

Percy was sure that Nico hadn't meant to shadow travel right onto him and Annabeth, but that didn't change the fact that the three of them were now in a very awkward heap and Percy was sure that he had swallowed more than the recommended daily dosage of sand.

"Nico!" Annabeth cried. "What are you doing shadow traveling?! You know that Will said that you aren't fully recovered! You're supposed to wait another week!" Annabeth didn't seem at all fazed by the son of Hades' abrupt appearance and took to scolding him immediately.

Nico pushed himself off of the couple and ran his fingers through his black hair in an attempt to rid it of sand. "Yeah, Annabeth, I know," he began with a sigh. "But Chiron told me to get here as fast as I could, and shadow travel is the fastest way for me to travel. You wouldn't want me to disobey my elders, would you?" Nico looked at Annabeth with an expression of fake innocence.

Annabeth smirked. "Well, I'll be sure to tell Will that you had a very good reason for disobeying him." Nico's eyes widened, but before he could protest, Percy butted in.

"Nico, why did Chiron want you back so fast anyway?"

Nico stood up, brushing the sand off of his black clothes. "I don't know," he replied. "I thought maybe he told you. He said it had to do with me, you, and Thalia."

Percy groaned. "Whatever he wants the children of the big three for can't be good," he said dejectedly.

"Hey, you never know!" Annabeth chimed in with optimism. "He could want to...well..." She trailed off.

Percy sighed. "Well, let's go see what he wants." He jumped to his feet and helped Annabeth up, and together they walked up to the big house.

Chiron was waiting for them as soon as they entered the house. "Ah, Nico, good to see that you made it safely," he greeted. "And quite a bit faster than I would have thought. I do hope you didn't do anything that you will regret later." Chiron smiled as Nico looked down and mumbled something under his breath. "Well, now we only have to wait for Thalia-"

"I'm here!" The door to the big house flew open as Thalia burst into the room. "Chiron, what's the problem? You said it was urgent! What did you need us for? Did something happen?"