Forward

Well, I promised I'd make this story, and here it is. It's so hard thinking of a shipping name for Twilight and Garrett. GarLight? TwiGar? Eh, needs work. Dad likes TwiGar though. But I thought of a good shipping name for Sunset Shimmer and Starlight Glimmer. StarSet! Anyway, I always wanted to do a story with this type of title. The title spoofs the DreamWorks Animated film Prince of Egypt. See what I did there? Anyway, this is a RariTello story, kind of. It was inspired by a RariTello story done by ravenfox95. Why is the human Pinkie Pie in the story? Well, it makes sense that the fourth wall breaking character would be aware of Garrett's mission, and would want to help and guide Garrett in his journey. One of the minor villains names, which is Skoll Jaeger, is inspired by Norse mythology, and the names are German/Swedish/Danish/Norwegian for Hunter and treacherous. Drew him myself. Also, this story introduces Garrett and Sunset's mom, Shimmering Dawn, and their father Ray. Ray is a play on words, such as a ray of sun. I did not create Shimmering Dawn, BChunter426 created her. Hope you enjoy my story, and expect another ninja turtle to appear. In this fannon, Shredder and Splinter are dead, and Leo's the sensei.