Escorting Garrett Home

Much later, Garrett saw that Pinkie's shift was nearly over. "I better go to Pinkie," said Garrett, "She might get worried about me." Right when he stood up, Mikey jumped in and said, "Can I come with you to Pinkie and Applejack's Bakery? To escort you in case we deal with any villains?"

"Mikey, I got this, don't worry," said Garrett. "But you don't know the streets like we do bro," said Mikey, "I insist dude." 

"Mikey, I'm sure Garrett can take care of himself," said Leo. "Nah, I'm okay walking with Mikey," said Garrett, "we could both use the exercise." He knew Mikey wanted to see Pinkie, and he didn't want to interfere with that. He probably would've taken a risk like that with Twilight. "Alright, you two be safe," said Leo. Mikey and Garrett then got out of the sewers, Mikey guiding Garrett to the bakery that Pinkie Pie and Applejack ran together. It took them a few minutes, but they made it. Applejack and Pinkie were just leaving the store, and as Applejack left to go home, Pinkie said, "See ya tomorrow Applejack!" Garrett and Mikey then walked to Pinkie.

"Hey Pinkie!" Mikey said enthusiastically. Pinkie's eyes brightened up and she said, "Hi Mikey!" The two looked at each other, smiling. "How was work Pinks?" Mikey asked. Pinkie giggled and said, "Work was fun. I wish I could've hung out with you."

"It's cool girl," said an understanding Michelangelo, "gotta work somehow. On a more tubular note, the Bros and I made a new friend in this dude." Garrett smiled. They looked so cute together. "I knew you'd like Garrett!" Pinkie happily said. "I decided to bring him to you," said Mikey, "anyway I better go, but I hope I can see you around."

"Don't worry Mikey," assured Pinkie, "next time I see you, I'll bring you that cookie pizza you and your brothers like!" Mikey brightened up and said, "Radical!" Garrett then followed Pinkie to her home. "So you met the Turtles, eh?" Pinkie said. "Yep, and I saw Rarity," replied Garrett, "she was happy you said hi. And I got to meet April. She seems nice." Pinkie beamed and said, "Glad you made some new friends. Did you eat?" Garrett nodded and said, "Antonio's Pizza. Gotta say, tasted good." Much later, Garrett was in the bedroom of Pinkie's house. He was holding the magical journal, and he wrote...

My Dear Beloved Princess,

I've made progress so far, as you can tell by the joke I've written. I succeeded in finding Rarity, and she is running a fashionista store. She introduced me to the mutants she befriended. They're four mutant turtle humanoid brothers that fight in a combative art form known as the ninja. Their names are Leonardo, he's the firstborn and leader of the group; Raphael, the muscle of the group, he sort of reminds me of Sunny; Donatello, he's the genius of the group, and I think he'd be an intellectual match for you, but rest assured, you will always be wise to me; the youngest one, his name is Michelangelo, he's the lighthearted goofball of the group, and he totally reminds me of Pinkie. In fact, he has an obvious crush on the human Pinkie, and I think Pinkie likes him too. I like each brother, and I know I'll be good friends with them. I even met Rarity's former friend, April O'Neil. If Star Swirl is still in Canterlot, I have to ask him... The man in his vision, whose affections Rarity and April are clashing over... Is that man Donatello? I need to know, please give me the answer. I miss you my Twilight, and I hope to be with you soon. Please send my love to Sunny, Starlight, Ray, Maud, the Potato Head Family, Shining Armor, Cadence, and of course, Flurry Heart.

Love Always, Garrett Shimmer.

Garrett closed the journal, and then went to bed, tucking himself in. He closed his eyes and said, "Goodnight, my beloved..."