Meet The Ninja Turtles

"Oh, before I forget, Pinkie says hi by the way," said Garrett as he and Rarity wandered around the sewers. "Very sweet of her. Are you staying with her?" asked Rarity. "Yep," said Garrett. "Hope the smell of the sewers aren't bothersome for you darling," said Rarity. "Twilight and I were in a dark, cursed, and enchanted forest that legitimately tried to kill us," replied Garrett, "this is tolerable in comparison." Rarity laughed and said, "Fair enough. You get used to the smell eventually." A few minutes later, they saw they were outside a living room. Garrett was impressed. "Oh boys!" Rarity called out, "Are you all here?" Suddenly, 4 large turtles in ninja gear walked in. Each mutant turtle had individual masks. Blue, red, purple, and orange. "Huh, these must be the rumored mutants Twilight was talking about," thought Garrett as he looked at the 4 Ninja Turtles with fascination and curiosity.

"Hey Rarity, who's this guy?" said the blue clad turtle with ocean blue eyes. "Oh, this is the brother of a dear friend of mine," explained Rarity, "His name is Garrett Shimmer. Garrett, these are my new friends. Their names are Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo." Garrett smiled and said, "Hello, it's nice to meet you all." Garrett shook Leonardo's hand and Leo said, "It's nice to meet you too Garrett. Call me Leo. I'm the leader of the team." Garrett smiled and shook Raphael's hand. The red masked turtle with emerald green eyes said, "Call me Raph. You can say I'm the muscle. Pretty surprised you're not freaking out and acting like this is just another Tuesday for ya."

"Ha, I understood that reference!" laughed Garrett, "and yeah, when you have a talking potato for a best friend and you encountered a werewolf with spider legs, then giant talking turtles seems like a typical Tuesday for a talking unicorn." Raph gave a look that said, "is this guy screwy?" Michelangelo could see the screwball look on Raph's face and said, "You're funny, man! I like you! Call me Mikey." Garrett shook the orange clad freckled baby blue eyed turtle's hand and thought that he reminded him of Pinkie Pie. Garrett looked at Donnie and said, "You must be Donatello, right?" The purple clad turtle with reddish brown eyes nodded and said, "Yep, they call me Donnie. The tech genius of the group. And hi Rarity." He smiled and blushed at her. Rarity giggled and said, "Hello Donnie." She also blushed. "So, can you guys tell me about yourselves?" asked Garrett, "If you do, I can tell you about why I'm here." Leo nodded and said "Come with us to the dojo, Garrett. I'll explain everything." Leo, Mikey, Raph, and Garrett walked to the dojo while Donnie was talking to Rarity. "I'd love to stay Donnie, but I have to get back to work," said Rarity. "Alright, see you after work?" asked Donnie. "Of course darling," said Rarity as she walked away.

As soon as Donnie catched up to his brothers in the dojo, Leo explained his brother's origins to Garrett. He explained their father Hamato Yoshi's roots, where he was from, how he came to New York, got mutated by the Kraang, and how Yoshi's mutation caused the mutation of the four turtles, and how Yoshi, who now went by the name of Splinter, trained the 4 brothers into becoming ninjas. "Shredder had killed Master Splinter years ago," explained Leo, "but we avenged him. Now I am the sensei of this team." Garrett nodded, listening to the story. "I'm sorry you had to lose your father," Garrett sympathetically said, "My sister and I know what it's like to lose a family member. You could say the death of our parents changed us." Leo nodded and said, "Guess we're more alike than I thought."

"So you're a doppelganger to the human Garrett Shimmer?" asked Donnie. "Yes, I am," replied Garrett. "That explains the unicorn thing," quipped Raph. "Why have you come to our world?" Leo calmly asked. "My wife is the Princess of Friendship," explained Garrett, "I'm here on her behalf to solve a friendship problem here. It involves your friends Rarity and April O'Neil. Could you tell me about April?" Donnie sighed when he heard the name of his ex crush. "April was the first human we befriended," said Leo, "She's been our ally for a long time." Garrett nodded, interested. He got out his journal, and wrote...

Dear Princess Twilight,
Remember when you said there were mutants in this human world?

A few seconds later, Garrett got a response from Twilight that said, "Yeah, why?" Garrett wrote down, "Looks like you weren't wrong. ;) "