4

(Fake) Third person's POV

Park Jisung has dyed his hair blue and is now staring at the jello in front of him. If he is at another situation, he must have at lease tried the dessert. But he is not in the mood right now.

The reason is very clear, Jaemin hyung did not answer his phone calls.

After Na Jaemin left, he broke all connections, including his little brother who had a "Red bean ice friendship" with him. But the ice is not sturdy at all. Every time when Jisung goes to a shaved ice shop or a ice rink in this year and a half, he has to make a call to the number that cannot be connected.

He does not know if Jeno hyung does that as well, but every time when the call is not picked up, Jisung would feel bad as if he did something wrong. Once Jeno saw him at the locker room of the ice rink and the older end up comforting him as if he is the one that got dumped.

The blue-haired boy made his 12th phone call of the day and dumped the phone away without listening, cutting the artificial voice in his phone and sighed.

He walked around the table and saw the wedding host's busy figure. "FML" he said quietly.

"Jisung!" Someone shouted.

He turned and found out that is Lee Donghyuck.

"Did you see Mark?"

The wind has a winter scent and it is a great time for long sleeves. Donghyuck was wearing a full suit and had some sweat on his forehead, he had clearly searched for Mark for a while.

VR's ballroom is built to be open-air. Seagulls are standing one the flower arch, their tails reflects the sunset. Next to the table in the corner, the blue-haired boy is enveloped by a "no unexpected" aurora. He was holding up his chin with his hands and did not noticed the expression of Lee Donghyuck.

"Blue looks good, "Lee Donghyuck did not care how his little brother is not paying attention. He then pointed at the jello in front of the blue-haired boy. "Am I blind? You didn't even touch it?"

"Um."

Lee Donghyuck tried to steal some of his food but was hit by Jisung's fork.

Lee Donghyuck took his hand back and crossed his arms, and asked as raising his eyebrows, "Diet?"

"Yeah, " Park Jisung bowed his head.

Lee Donghyuck fell in a contemplate, and struck to take his food again.

"Hyung!"

"Keep your diet, I will just have a little!"

"Tailor to the occasion hyung!" Park Jisung stood up and forgot to control his volume.

The perpetrator got scared and looked around nervously and let out a sigh of relief after confirming that Lee Jeno is not near by. He sighs again and beckon the younger to come over.

It is like beckoning a pug but Jisung still loses his temper just like when he was young.

God knows how many people on earth can treat a popular idol like that. If fans saw that happening, they can probably drown that person by spiting at him. But unfortunately, 3 out of 4 person that dose that came today, and the one in front of him is the one who orders Jisung the most. But this "popular idol" had spent time with his hyungs since childhood and he is actually scared after he shouted.

"What are you doing standing there? Come over!" The older beckoned him once again and Jisung finally dawdled to his place.

"Jisung ah, " The older said while rubbing his slightly messy hair "there are things that can't be compelled you know."

Park Jisung managed to tilt his stiffed neck while giving the older a stubborn look.

The gaze that the younger gave brunt him slightly and reminded him of someone.

The "You will understand" stuck at Donghyuck's throat.

"Let's give faith in Jeno okay?" He end up saying.

" Of course I believe him, but not Jaemin hyung. "

"Half a year ago he still asked me to bring a message for Jeno hyung, even you know that is just courtesy, but you know how stubborn he is. If he does not want to move, kicking won't even work. What am I to him? Probably just..."

"Ya don't say that. " Lee Donghyuck said. "Other than Lee Jeno, he set the greatest store on you, maybe..."

"he cares more about the red bean ice you made him then Jeno." This line was swallowed before it had a chance to come out. "I mean, you understand how he sees you."

Jisung slightly pouted but still looking at him, "still, can he shut up? 'Your happiness is the sun in my world.' Which soap drama did he steal that line from???"

"The one from your company. " The older one stuffed some jello into Jisung's mouth. "But seriously, we should believe that Jeno can handle whatever result that might happen. "

"What result? Shouldn't it only have one result? I thought you understand? " Jisung said with a mouth full.

His stare made Donghyuck slightly uncomfortable. The older turned his head away. This kid is clearly going down a dead end, a bit too stubborn, but that is all caused by himself. He mumbled for a while, but still cannot find a way to explain. "This is just about your standpoint. We can worry but Jeno hasn't say anything, we can't just..."

"He couldn't had said anything! He loves Jaemin hyung and Jaemin hyung loves him! Why can't they just..."

Sure, back to this topic AGAIN.

Lee Donghyuck reached his hands out and slightly caressed his hair. He ended up holding the younger in his hands. Park Jisung misunderstood the older's action and thought that he wanted to hug him just like when they were young. He tried to look at the older, but he was facing the other side. He could not caught the other's eyes. They were suppose to have rapport, but they did not.

But Lee Donghyuck is feeling slightly uneasy. He did not know how to reply so he end up putting on a "older brother" airs and let him lean on his shoulder. "Just a shoulder that you haven't lean on in like a decade. "He thought. He barely heard the younger's murmur. "Mud...", "Grey pants...". He tried his best recalling his memories. As the person who has best memory in the squad, he did end up understanding the younger's words.

-
Sorry for not updating TT
I haven't prove read the chapter and it will hopefully be done next week