School

DISCLAIMER: I own nothing
CLARY POV
     Thank the angel I can still go to school with Anonymous and Jace. I go to school and  see Jace. I run up to him and hug him. "Woah, you really miss me that much little red?" He ask. I start crying on his shirt. "What's wrong?" He asks.
       "My dad came back....he took full custody over me... I might not be able to see my mom Jace!" I say and keep crying. Jace holds me tightly. I start to sniffle instead of crying.

$&$&$&$&
     Jace said he needed to stay longer for practice. So I had to walk home. It was ok though, I had Anonymous's note to read.

Dear Clary,
I know it's soon, but I really like you, I know you must think I'm a coward for saying this here, but this is how I feel. I really care about you Clary. I think you are beautiful and smart and amazingly talented. I.........I love you Clary, I'm in love with you, I want you to know that this is not a joke and that I love you with all my heart. I love you and I know you might think I'm a coward because of this, but this is how I feel, sending his to you is risky, but maybe, now that you have this, I may come out of this stupid pieces of paper that I'm hiding behind. I love you Clary.

You have my heart forever and always,
Anonymous

    The weird thing is that Anonymous always says, truly yours. But this time he said this. I sigh and hug the precious piece of paper. I had taken a short cut through a not so pretty neighborhood. It was filled with trash, dirt and small old houses. I kept walking. Then I hear the cry of a baby. I stop dead in my tracks and look to were the sound is coming from. It was an alleyway.

I walk through all the trash and see a basket

I walk through all the trash and see a basket. I see a new born baby, filled with dirt and wrapped around a thin layer of plastic. I gasp lightly. I put Anonymous's note away and pick up the child. It was a little boy. I can't just leave him here, he'll die. I then see a note in the basket I pick it up.

To whoever cares,
I can't have a child, I know this child must be dead already, but if there is the slightest chance that he's still alive, please take him, I beg you. His name is James, I know that means nothing.

Anyways, take care of him, he deserves it.

James, if you ever read this, I just wanted to say that I love you and that doing this was incredibly hard. I love you baby

With love,
Mommy

What the hell! What am I supposed to do with him! I can't just put him in the foster system! I sigh and look at the child. He was asleep in my arms. But I can't take care of this baby! I'm 17! I look at the child's face. And now, even though it is hard, I know what to do.

Thank you Panda444444 for the name....so what will Clary choose? Will she walk away and do nothing? Will she put him in the foster care system? Or will she keep him?

HAH YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL TOMORROW!!!