💔

DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING
So, I'm going to publish two more chapters today....because I can
CLARY POV
I was looking in my closet to find what to wear. I can't find anything, nothing perfect. I keep looking. Nothing, nothing....nothing! Ugh! My room was a mess. Finally I find a white top and a bronze skirt.

I put on some make up and go to the park

I put on some make up and go to the park. It was 6:58 when I get there. I look around. I see a bunch of people, but none of them come up to me. I unfold my note and re read Anonymous's note.

Dear Clary,
This is my last note to you, I have decided to finally meet you. I want to try and see you again..... I know you kissed...Jace, and I don't blame you, you'll understand why, I just need you to please meet me at the same park at the same time as last time. I'll be waiting.

My last note,
Anonymous

I smile at it. I read his first note too.
Dear Clary,
    I don't know how to tell you this, so I'm going to write this down, you probably think I'm a coward for writing you a note, you'll probably show this to your friends and laugh about it. But, I know you hate me and truth be told I am terrified of rejection, well, rejection from you. I want to tell you Clary, that I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, that your adorable laugh I hear while I pass you in the hallway makes my day. How you're not afraid to stand up for what's right makes me like you even more. I know you don't know who I am, but if you want to write me a letter leave it tucked inside in the left potted plant in the front of the school.

Yours truly,
Anonymous
I smile at the notes. Then I look up and see Jace. I gasp.
"Jace what are you doing here?!" I ask.
"I'm anonymous....." Jace says. My jaw drops.
"You...you're anonymous?" I ask. Jace nods.
"But.....that......oh...." I say as I realize how Jace knew a lot about me before we ever spoke.
"I'm sorry Clary..." I kiss him. He freezes. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. Jace grabs my waist and brings me closer to him. Then I hear laughs. I pull away from Jace and look around me. The whole school is surrounding us. Then I see the girl in the red cape. She brings her good down and I see Kailyn. She hates me more than anyone. Everyone starts laughing harder and louder. Kailyn walks closer to Jace and I. Then she grabs Jace's chin and kisses his cheek.
"Thank you babe, for doing this for me" Kailyn says.
"Jace?" I ask. Kailyn laughs.
"You actually thought he wanted you? Oh please don't make me laugh." Kailyn then looks down at what I'm wearing. "Awww, I guess she did think he wanted her" Kailyn laughs. I feel my cheeks burn.